Infusions...

@Vagrant.7206 said:

@"Eddbopkins.2630" said:Is there a reason why most of them like polys and accessory infusions mostly do not work?

If you've ever seen what stacking
looks like, you'll understand why.

o16CaoW.jpg

It can get really preposterous. If that was allowed in PvP, it would be nearly impossible to see tells.

That's why we have default character models

@Vagrant.7206 said:

@"Eddbopkins.2630" said:Is there a reason why most of them like polys and accessory infusions mostly do not work?

o16CaoW.jpg

It can get really preposterous. If that was allowed in PvP, it would be nearly impossible to see tells.

I almost always agree with ya, but I have for a long time wanted infusions to work at the least in the PvP lobby. In addition, I think if the following things are done, they should even be let in PvP matches, so long as standard models respect a "no infusion on standard models" policy:

1. Implement an "infusion effects" slider to the game, that way you can turn all infusions on or off, or find some middle ground.
  2. Decrease the amount of stacking that is possible so that visual clutter is reduced.

Some folks pay 17k for a chak infusion, and I think it should be visible across the board :)

@Mbelch.9028 said:

o16CaoW.jpg

I almost always agree with ya, but I have for a long time wanted infusions to work at the least in the PvP lobby. In addition, I think if the following things are done, they should even be let in PvP matches, so long as standard models respect a "no infusion on standard models" policy:
  1. Implement an "infusion effects" slider to the game, that way you can turn all infusions on or off, or find some middle ground.
  2. Decrease the amount of stacking that is possible so that visual clutter is reduced.

Some folks pay 17k for a chak infusion, and I think it should be visible across the board :)

This makes great sence.....i really like the idea of infusions working in the pvp lobby at the very least.

I wish they did, even if it was just for the player themselves. Isn't standard enemy and ally models supposed to solve this sort of visual noise problem? I think my rev looks awesome and I'd play him more if could rock his infusions cosmetically.

p4EbHcF.jpg

JT07SO8.jpg

My thief too, actually.

5tnZrCe.jpg

@Snellibee.2761 said:

o16CaoW.jpg

That's why we have default character models

Default character models are a specific setting in the settings menu. A lot of people aren't aware they exist or what they do.

The other thing is I want to see other character's models. How they choose to present their characters says a lot about their playstyle.