Aurora + Vision + Coalescence: One More Stack on the Same Aura

@LucianDK.8615 said:I am personally going to stop with Aurora+Vision. I like the second effect. But the third? Completely terrible. I dread what a fourth or fifth level animation might look like. A second ring and amulet.

Yup totally agree.. i know its personal preference and each has thier like but the 3rd effect really look silly.. doesnt suit my character.. i like aurora

@vyncius.6105 said:

@Dami.5046 said:Be thankful you can do raids to get the ring in the first place. There is no room in my heart to go into any elitist dungeon for the effect I witnessed yesterday. To be fair wasn't overly keen , so a good thing but still.

There are so many casual groups and training runs that people have all the time. As long as you read up and come prepared (a good build and proper gear) you can hop in for even a single boss and leave when you want. You don't have to commit to every boss every week. You can do it at your own pace. I think people overstate the difficulty/elitism that goes on.

Yes, there are elitists and yes there are toxic people but often those are the worst groups to be in and you wouldn't want to be there anyways - they tend to fail a lot. But these people exist in every game mode and in fact every game... /shrug

Thanks but it's till not my cup of tea - and I don't have the
hours
to put in to git gud. I can survive farming bitter frost a bit longer :P

I am curious what do you actualy do in this game if farming berries for 30mins for you is already hardcore

Not quite what I meant.To get the ring you need to goto raids - I don't raid - so will never get the leggie ring.THEREFORE if i want another ring for another stat i would need to farm berries etc.Hope that clears this up for you.love.

@Blocki.4931 said:Would you rather they all have unique effects that stack and cause more of a mess? This is the only way they could have done it.

It does look like a complete mess already though.If you play with multiple people all having these trinkets be it 1,2 or 3, you can barely see the game, especially in tight spaces.

Anet has always been about finding a creative solution to things instead of taking some easy route to get things done, sometimes to a fault, with it resulting in slow content releases.But then when they take the easy route, they do so when they really shouldn't have.

Now we have this imo pretty awful and obstructing visual effect on top of characters heads that everybody who will ever make any Legendary Trinket will have, with no option of disabling it.Now sure, if you mostly run around in open world surrounded by mostly casual players who rarely have such trinkets in wide open spaces where they don't obstruct much, it maybe wont be that annoying, at least not yet.But once every group in hardcore content has 5-10 players with these balls floating above their heads obstructing your view, trust me, it gets pretty old pretty quick.

That aside, due to infusions, people can already look like glowsticks if they want to, and the visual integrity of the game has been going downhill since years.If anything had the right to have cool unique visual effects, it should have been the Legendary Trinkets, no?

I wish they would have made them at least body centered auras, instead of the distracting and obscuring overhead visual effects, which then, if need be to avoid visual overcrowding, could combine into a new unique aura.