Impossible to get Vision now! Im very sad!

There are few achievements in "A Star to Guide Us Mastery" that i cant get due to certain conditions i have in real life. For that reason i cant unlock "Updated Record for Joko's Deeds" collection, so that means i am now im stuck and making it impossible to progress. Is there any other ways to get Updated Record for Joko's Deeds without completing "A Star to Guide Us Mastery"? I really want 'the vision'. Thanks a lot

@notebene.3190 said:

@LucianDK.8615 said:Theres far more achs than needed for the achievement.Theres also hidden achievements that counts.

As a side note, this is 'not' the case with 'War Eternal', and some episodes in the past (that I suspect are creations of the same team). The inconsistency is frustrating.

Edit: CorrectedYeah, theres a few episodes where you need to do -everything- like bitterfrost. Ive completed War Eternal, and I have four achs left over. But I do not remember if the skyscale achs counted. You get a zillion achs from it. Also, hidden achs doesnt display in the list for achs needed and they still count.

@"Loosmaster.8263" said:I'm in the same boat. When I saw that as a requirement I dropped the progress and started killing world bosses out of boredom...

As I said, hidden achs counts. And theres far more achs than the 38 required. Take a second look at it. I count 66 achs in total on my screen.

https://imgur.com/a/AFiQSrThttps://imgur.com/a/rXloaRD

As you can see I dont have every of them checked.

@LucianDK.8615 said:

@"Loosmaster.8263" said:I'm in the same boat. When I saw that as a requirement I dropped the progress and started killing world bosses out of boredom...

As I said, hidden achs counts. And theres far more achs than the 38 required. Take a second look at it. I count 66 achs in total on my screen.

Got it, thanks a lot :D

@"LucianDK.8615" sahttps://imgur.com/a/ZCQq9amid:

I dont see 66 achievements on the image....where is it?

Edit: I have completed other achievements but it only shows 18 achievements.

https://imgur.com/a/ZCQq9am

@LucianDK.8615 said:

@LucianDK.8615 said:Theres far more achs than needed for the achievement.Theres also hidden achievements that counts.

As a side note, this is 'not' the case with 'War Eternal', and some episodes in the past (that I suspect are creations of the same team). The inconsistency is frustrating.

Edit: CorrectedYeah, theres a few episodes where you need to do -everything- like bitterfrost. Ive completed War Eternal, and I have four achs left over. But I do not remember if the skyscale achs counted. You get a zillion achs from it. Also, hidden achs doesnt display in the list for achs needed and they still count.

And it's possible there are some hidden achievements in War Eternal that count that would avoid me having to do those 2-3 story ones that I don't care for, but with my go-to source being off the grid these days, I haven't found a new place to go learn about them. :(

It is just long and boring, Holly remaining five its was so boring , 80% of map achievements were go there and click on an item. I didn't see anything impossible juts long, boring point and click. Very long and very boring. I wish Anet cuts this practice in the futurehere are those achievements, chose and get bored to hell.http://dulfy.net/2018/09/20/gw2-a-star-to-guide-us-and-jahai-bluffs-achievements-guide/here is what I done, nothing impossible here even for my kid.

Full HouseDiscover and complete all the collections within Sun's Refuge.Sun's Refuge was once bustling and full of life. It will be so again.

10 / 108 / 8 tiers8 / 8 objectives (100.00%)Collapsed: click to show objectives, collections and tiers

Making Cents of JahaiFind all 40 ancient Jahai coins scattered throughout Jahai Bluffs.Can you spare a coin?10 / 109 / 9 tiers40 / 40 objectives (100.00%)Collapsed: click to show objectives, collections and tiers

Jahai Bounty HunterComplete all four bounties in Jahai Bluffs.Face the mighty nine! (Or, seven? Wait...)8 / 83 / 3 tiers4 / 4 objectives (100.00%)Collapsed: click to show objectives, collections and tiers

Matchmaker, MatchmakerStart 15 successful conversations in a row between factions in the Chantry.Sometimes the best weapon really is friendship.7 / 74 / 4 tiers15 / 15 objectives (100.00%)Collapsed: click to show objectives, collections and tiers

Big Bluffs HunterTrack down and defeat the rarely sighted enemies throughout the map.5 / 55 / 5 tiers5 / 5 objectives (100.00%)Collapsed: click to show objectives, collections and tiers

The Convergence of Sorrow I: ElegyConsole an Awakened armorsmith and change the heart of a Sunspear.It can take a lifetime to learn how to live.

5 / 52 / 2 tiers20 / 20 objectives (100.00%)Collapsed: click to show objectives, collections and tiers

No More Mr. FungiTake down a few of your hallucinations.Just because they don't really exist doesn't mean you can't try to kill 'em.4 / 42 / 2 tiers3 / 3 objectives (100.00%)Collapsed: click to show objectives, collections and tiers

Crystal AttunementCollect all the Branded crystal samples that Naja requires."Strange sounds. I hear them in my dreams." —Naja

3 / 34 / 4 tiers8 / 8 objectives (100.00%)Collapsed: click to show objectives, collections and tiers

Exhibit AyeFind artifacts for Roenn around Jahai Bluffs.There's enough history in Jahai to fill several museums.53 / 34 / 4 tiers14 / 14 objectives (100.00%)Collapsed: click to show objectives, collections and tiers

Fishy BusinessFind a rare Elonian Red Trout for Lofa."The noblest of all our fish! Fries up a treat."—Lofa3 / 3

Gentle HeartsEased the Anxiety of a Terrified Desert Fox in Jahai BluffsKralkatorrik's wrath impacts all living beings.

3 / 3

Good, Better, NestCollect at least 5 gifts for the nest Taimi is building."I find that old friends will come through in a pinch."—Taimi

3 / 34 / 4 tiers6 / 6 objectives (100.00%)Collapsed: click to show objectives, collections and tiers

In a Grain of SandGather samples of corrupted sand from around Elona for Ziya's research.Eventually all greatness crumbles to sand. Some great things start from sand, however.

3 / 34 / 4 tiers11 / 11 objectives (100.00%)Collapsed: click to show objectives, collections and tiers

MemorabiliaFind the pieces of Sonu's past scattered throughout Jahai Bluffs.Awakening can be detrimental to the subject's memory.

3 / 34 / 4 tiers8 / 8 objectives (100.00%)Collapsed: click to show objectives, collections and tiers

PhilanthropistDonate to refugee relief efforts in Sun's Refuge."Could be you or me, one of these days. Never know." —Ira3 / 33 / 3 tiers50,000 / 50,000 objectives (100.00%)Collapsed: click to show objectives, collections and tiers

Poster ChildPlace all of Zaeim's recruitment posters around Tyria."I call it delegation." —Spearmarshal Zaeim

3 / 34 / 4 tiers15 / 15 objectives (100.00%)Collapsed: click to show objectives, collections and tiers

ReadathonFind enough books in Jahai Bluffs to make a library for the children of Sun's Refuge.Joko didn't discourage literacy, but the choice of reading materials was somewhat constrained.

3 / 34 / 4 tiers14 / 14 objectives (100.00%)Collapsed: click to show objectives, collections and tiers

Watchful EyesPay respect to all the griffons watching over Sun's Refuge.Sunspears and griffons share a strong bond.3 / 33 / 3 tiers22 / 22 objectives (100.00%)Collapsed: click to show objectives, collections and tiers

Bottled No MoreDefeat the legendary Branded djinn in Jahai Bluffs.Even the djinn underestimated Kralkatorrik's power.1 / 1

Claws to the WallAvoid being struck by the Death-Branded Shatterer's claws.Story Instance: A Shattered Nation1 / 1

Dive Master: Rilohn FallsFind and use the diving goggles at the top of a tall waterfall.When the water isn't deep enough, improvise.1 / 1

Ethereal ExchangeI have to stop Kralkatorrik for Nenah and all the others in the Mists who are in danger.1 / 1

Finders Inner KeepersBe one of the first three to reach Iberu's treasure in the Inner Keep of Jahai Fortress.Archon Iberu's ill-gotten gains are a matter of legend.1 / 1

Historical AmbitionTake down one of the leaders in the southern displacement.If only it made a difference...1 / 1

HuntedTrack down and defeat the Branded hydra terrorizing dolyak routes in Jahai Bluffs.1 / 1

Is It Over Yet?Light all braziers and clear out the hall within the time limit to make Braham look good.Koss was impressed. Braham was happy. Time to never mention this again—for Braham's sake. Story Instance: Legacy1 / 1

Jahai Insight: Crescent's ProsperityDiscover this Mastery Insight in Jahai Bluffs.1 / 1

Jahai Insight: Fang of the DragonDiscover this Mastery Insight in Jahai Bluffs.1 / 1

Jahai Insight: Harpy RockDiscover this Mastery Insight in Jahai Bluffs.1 / 1

Jahai Insight: Scar OverlookDiscover this Mastery Insight in Jahai Bluffs.1 / 1

Jahai Insight: Talon of the DragonDiscover this Mastery Insight in Jahai Bluffs.1 / 1

Making HistoryReach the top of the mysterious displaced tower.Not everyone gets to visit a relic of the past in its glory days.1 / 1

Not TodayDefeat the spider broodmother without being downed or defeated.Nothing is allowed to have that many legs and stay alive. Story Instance: Legacy1 / 1

Right On TrackSuccessfully prevented the Branded from interrupting Blish while setting up the tracker.Story Instance: Storm Tracking1 / 1

Run Around for No Reason: SilverParticipate in a delightful romp at the suggestion of an old acquaintance.1 / 1

Splat!Receive a hit from the Death-Branded Shatterer in an unexpected way.Story Instance: A Shattered Nation1 / 1

Swan DiveFind the diving goggles in Sun's Refuge and jump into the water."Wait, no! Don't give the children ideas!"—Laila1 / 1

UnbrandedComplete Legacy without being encompassed in Branded crystal.You've never been a fan of that brand. Story Instance: Legacy1 / 1

You Can Certainly TryParticipate in the Death-Branded Shatterer event.1 / 1

stop being sad juts get bored instead.

@Anatolian Turk.4057 said:Can i re-do the lws4 for this map again and i try to complete the achievements i have missed?

yes you can, just pick a star to guide us in the story journal. And all story instances will be marked on the map for the episode, so you dont need to replay the complete plot again, nor having to restart completely if you fail an ach in a story instance. Simpy leave and reenter.

@Last Crysis.1934 said:Ummm you can go to WvW and do the reward track to get armor skin for all Ls4 maps. Just flip camps and kill the Vets near home WP to avoid most fighting.

Not all. The Jahai buffs one needs the mastery to get the staff head which WvW doesn't give on it's track. None the less that's how I did mine and most of what I needed for L3.

@LucianDK.8615 said:

Many achievements in War Eternal don't count the meta. Exactly the same number count as what you need. There is no variation at all. You have to get those specific achievements. You can see the list by clicking on it and it will list what you need. Count them. You have to get every single one that counts for the meta.

@Vayne.8563 said:

Many achievements in War Eternal don't count the meta. Exactly the same number count as what you need. There is no variation at all. You have to get those specific achievements. You can see the list by clicking on it and it will list what you need. Count them. You have to get every single one that counts for the meta.

untrue. Theres far more achievements than needed in the list. Try count them. Theres more than 38.

@LucianDK.8615 said:

untrue. Theres far more achievements than needed in the list. Try count them. Theres more than 38.

Not the list of achievements. The ones that count for the meta. If you click on the Dragonfall mastery achievement it lists 17 achievements. You need them all. The others don't count to the meta.