Mark II Golem world boss

Yep, I noticed my Jaunt skill was all messed up during the fight against the Golem Mk II. Most of the time it did not even do anything which could be because the targeted area was at an invalid teleport location. At first I thought it was just my mouse cursor doing funny stuff, but when I checked with the TacO crosshairs that did not seem to be the case.

@crepuscular.9047 said:

• If this isn't a bug then at least say something in the patch notes and maybe explain why it's then preferable to have everyone standing toe to toe 111111'ing bosses down now instead.

What you mean? it's always been spam 1 key

Speak for yourself, I prefer to not sit on the golems' knee pressing 1111 and waiting to become a corpse when the leccy spam hits.Of course this is not just exclusive to golem, whatever ANET have done, whether intentional or not, it's affected pretty much every WB.. maybe this is an attempt to push 1111 and reduce some of the skill lag complaints.

Had the same issue with the mortar at the Shatterer. I could hit him well enough with it at the head, but even before he showed up part of the area where he lands couldn't have the targeting circle inside it. The circle just stayed in one place until the cursor had moved far enough past the area, then jumped to the other side.

The same goes for me as well. During yesterday's Tequatl event, the AoE skill I tried using seemed to fall short of reaching its target. It appeared as if there were some kind of barrier, which pushed the skill back. To be honest, I don't recall this ever happening before.