Join <Larsen's Biscuits> [LABI]... the most aWeSoMe AU/NZ/OCX/SEA PvX guild, NOW

Arimir.5864

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

Hi there mate, I was reading through your guild description and it all really clicked with me. I'm a returning player after being on a multi-year hiatus (before any of the xpacs released), but kinda starting afresh with a new account. It's all about the Engi life for me, but I'm sure alt-oholism will take over soon enough. :)

Would there be room for me to join the guild please?

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Hi there,

I'm would like to join your guild. I just returned to the game after 4 years break. I'm an European player in GMT+1 timezone, but mostly play earlier during the day. I'm a casual player and play several times a week, but not daily. My server is Gandara and I am doing only PVE for now, but I plan to explore other content later.

• 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hi, I am an international student currently living in Auckland, NZ, and I am not a native English speaker. I haven't played GW2 for a while but now I would like to do some casual PVE. I do have HOT ans POF purchased, and my characters are mostly equipped with exotic gear. I am interested in joining your guild.

Is the guild still recruiting? I am very interested since I am a late night player, (due to work), in the states and that's about the time ya'll are very active. My timezone is PST, but I'm active from 9 p.m. - 7 a.m.. Majority of the guilds I have joined are very active during the day, but not when I'm awake. :( I am extremely interested in PvP and doing Raids/Fractals.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...