Support class and tagging enemies

Torque.7043

Been playing for a couple months and have a fully unlocked druid, scorge, and firebrand. I like to play support, and have tried all. I like scorge, but wanted to mix it up and try others. I didn't like that I couldn't figure out how to do my job as fb or druid and still tag enemies. It seems like support classes should get some kind of contribution credit and points for heals since they can't tag stuff. Or is there a good way to tag stuff while healing your brains out too? Druid seemed like I could do that kinda, but not firebrand which seems like a better healer supporter.

Is there a good way to tag enemies while still doing great healing?

There really isn't a great way without sacrificing your support. The best you can do is know when your group won't need support and switch to dropping AoE damage but that's hard to do with a pug group. My guild's DPS would always donate a portion of their bags to the support to make up for that but that doesn't really help the issue.

Firebrand - Wall of Reflection, Reflect domes in courage tome, spirit sword, use staff.Scorge - Wells, staff, shades that arent the big one.Druid - Staff auto a enemy deep in the zerg so your staff tags multiple players in a line, Strafe left and right while doing this and keep your staff 2 on cooldown.