Linking GW1 with GW2 account

So, first I'm sorry Iknow that this topic has been discussed before it's just that I'm unsure about the exact requirements to get 3 points.

For awhile now I've tried to get help from support restoring my old GW1 account has all of the games but nothing is happening. I know that support has a lot to do but I tried to get help about the same issue 4 years ago and that led nowhere so I now I'm thinking of rebuying the set.

I'll buy the games from steam however, my question is this; do I need the Trilogy set and EOTN or is Prophecies and EOTH enough to link and get 3 points?

Also do I need to reach the HoM point of EOTN to get the 3 points?

@Westenev.5289 said:I'm 99.9% sure those 3 HoM points are unlocked when you link accounts while owning EotN, regardless of whether you have entered EoTN or not. The HoM rewards calculator, at the very least, seems to assume all linked accounts will have at least 3 points.

Ok and thank you for taking time to answer my question =)I'm just unsure about the requirements...

Is Prophecies and EOTN enough to be able to link my accounts and get the 3 HoM points or do I need to buy the whole Trilogy + EOTN?

I pulled these points from the official site. I think these three tidbits should awnser your questions

Hall of Monuments FAQ - https://hom.guildwars2.com/en/faq/

Q: Why did I receive 3 points for having "Accounts Linked" under the Monument of Honor when I haven't done any linking yet?

A: When Guild Wars 2 is released, there will be a way to link your Guild Wars account to your Guild Wars 2 account. If you own Eye of the North, you will receive 3 points for linking the accounts together.

Q: Why doesn't the Reward Calculator say I have credit for something I know I have achieved?

A: The Reward Calculator only shows you things which have been registered at the actual Hall of Monuments, so you must go there in-game and interact with the monument associated with the item or other achievement you have earned.

So:

~ Proph + EotN should give 3 HoM points.~ You likely have to visit HoM to get those points. (which is literally the first place you go to when you start the EotN expansion)