Looking for a guild with nice people [EU]

Hi So I’ve been playing GW2 for a while now, but I keep taking long breaks and I stop playing. When I come back, I do feel lost sometimes. Something that I feel would be fixed if I joined a guild with nice numbers and active people.

So I’m looking for a guild with nice, easy going people who don’t mind newbies. Looking to get into content like dungeons etc.. PVE activies around the maps etc.. And maybe more end game stuff later. I’ve never done Pvp or WvW but would like to try them out.

I have a mastery rank 30 Firebrand, and I play on Piken Square.

Thanks!

My guild welcomes new and veteran players alike! We're a PvX guild although most of the members do play PvE. We have weekly and monthly events that are meant for everyone, about 180 members, a Discord server (required for raiding but otherwise just good for getting notified about events or asking for help), and only a couple of rules. We ask that our members be respectful and kind to one another and that they are 18+. Otherwise, we're pretty relaxed! If you're interested, let me know here or you can send a message to OpLickem.8250 in game. ^^

• 3 weeks later...

@OpLickem.8250 said:My guild welcomes new and veteran players alike! We're a PvX guild although most of the members do play PvE. We have weekly and monthly events that are meant for everyone, about 180 members, a Discord server (required for raiding but otherwise just good for getting notified about events or asking for help), and only a couple of rules. We ask that our members be respectful and kind to one another and that they are 18+. Otherwise, we're pretty relaxed! If you're interested, let me know here or you can send a message to OpLickem.8250 in game. ^^

Do you do world events, bosses, etc?I've also never done dungeons before.Are you more forgiving or demanding in terms of gear, rotations etc?Up till now I've played the game completely solo and find it more difficult to do group stuff.

Hi Oceanrage, i'll send you a mail shortly and we can take it from there.

Just a quick overview.We're only looking to have 80 members. Currently on 58. It's much more manageable, and you get to know people on a more personal level. Alongside that, you're not felt to be just a number, unlike 99% of other guilds with 100s of members. Ask one of them to tell you about their 115th member, they won't know a thing.We do all kinds of events, PvP, WvW, PvE (fractals, dungeons, world bosses, hero point helping etc).95% of the guild is active within a 2 day period.We're a family orientated guild, casual, but serious when we need to be (raids, events, guild missions).

Thanks for your time and i'll hit you up a bit later via mail :)

@Sunnyknight.8340 said:Hi Oceanrage, i'll send you a mail shortly and we can take it from there.

Just a quick overview.We're only looking to have 80 members. Currently on 58. It's much more manageable, and you get to know people on a more personal level. Alongside that, you're not felt to be just a number, unlike 99% of other guilds with 100s of members. Ask one of them to tell you about their 115th member, they won't know a thing.We do all kinds of events, PvP, WvW, PvE (fractals, dungeons, world bosses, hero point helping etc).95% of the guild is active within a 2 day period.We're a family orientated guild, casual, but serious when we need to be (raids, events, guild missions).

Thanks for your time and i'll hit you up a bit later via mail :)

Take your time, there are a few questions too I'd want to ask :)

• 1 month later...