I wish dueling was a thing

people saying that receiving duel notifications are annoying so that the feature shouldnt be implemented... i mean, really? do you ever thought of something called "options"? where you could toggle "disable duels" and you would be unable to receive any challenges? its not hard to think of that come on :frown:

• 2 years later...
2 hours ago, Aviadgawl.4781 said:

I Wish all so dualing invite was implemented in Guild Wars 2 with a toggle on/off option. it would make the game so much more fun with just a simple feature.

PLEASE make it happen

it should. But man do PVEers hate the mention of such a concept and come up with excuses or say “just duel in the custom arenas”

They don’t understand that there is a random encounter element to dueling in an open world where people can get exposed to another aspect of the game…which is healthy way to develop communities. There is even science to back these kinds of things up but you know…the general population doesn’t understand science.  

• Like 3
  • Confused 1

11 minutes ago, JusticeRetroHunter.7684 said:

it should. But man do PVEers hate the mention of such a concept and come up with excuses or say “just duel in the custom arenas”

They don’t understand that there is a random encounter element to dueling in an open world where people can get exposed to another aspect of the game…which is healthy way to develop communities. There is even science to back these kinds of things up but you know…the general population doesn’t understand science.  

^