Funny/cringy comments from PVP mathes

Warrior: thief, why do you go 1v4?Thief: tactical suicide

Me: how can holo heal this much?Other player: dodge it.

Me: ranger, why are you always run away from me?Ranger: i am gay.

Mesmer: my team is useless.Warrior: can you specify?(Mesmer kept typing while standing at base)Warrior: report mesmer for idle.

Ranger (soulbeast playing broken build) whispers: enjoy you permaban.Me: why? Because i killed you?Ranger: my dad works in Anet and he will ban you because you cheater.

Me: thief, stop jumping around.Thief: can't i am high

Random player: join islamOther random player: have you ever heard glorious words of our savior jesus christ?

Some guy: mesmer is broken.Me: yeah, that's why it uses shatter.

Revenant: you are better than nobody.Me: so, you are nobody?

Guardian: damn, our team have necro.Our necromancer: don't worry, their team have two.

(Our team is losing)Warrior: don't worry, i know how can we win(Warrior leaves the game)

Elementalist: thieves suck now(Elementalists get killed several times by a thief in any team and leaves the game)

Thief: deadeye isn't broken at all, it got nerfed.(same thief then 1shots a warrior)

(I playing on my alt ranger and kill holosmith)He: nice build.Me: thanks.He: delete this character.

(Holosmith 1shots 3 of my team mates from STEALTH)Me: holo deals broke damageHolosmith: no, you just need to dodge the burst

Necromancer: i am selling my soul.Warrior: the best i can is 5 cents.

Mesmer: i am girl in real life.

Guy: i am so high right now. I see like 10 players in middle.(Enemy team had 3 mesmers)

Soulbeast: i trying out new build. I am sorry if it sucks.(Gets both top damage, top healing and top kills)Warrior (with no top score in anything who kept dying at far point): carried our ranger.

@Regon Phoenix.8215 said:Warrior: thief, why do you go 1v4?Thief: tactical suicide

Mesmer: my team is useless.Warrior: can you specify?(Mesmer kept typing while standing at base)Warrior: report mesmer for idle.

Ranger (soulbeast playing broken build) whispers: enjoy you permaban.Me: why? Because i killed you?Ranger: my dad works in Anet and he will ban you because you cheater.

Random player: join islamOther random player: have you ever heard glorious words of our savior jesus christ?

Guardian: kitten, our team have necro.Our necromancer: don't worry, their team have two.

(Our team is losing)Warrior: don't worry, i know how can we win(Warrior leaves the game)

Elementalist: thieves suck now(Elementalists get killed several times by a thief in any team and leaves the game)

Thief: deadeye isn't broken at all, it got nerfed.(same thief then 1shots a warrior)

(I playing on my alt ranger and kill holosmith)He: nice build.Me: thanks.He: delete this character.

(Holosmith 1shots 3 of my team mates from STEALTH)Me: holo deals broke damageHolosmith: no, you just need to dodge the burst

Guy: i am so high right now. I see like 10 players in middle.(Enemy team had 3 mesmers)

Soulbeast: i trying out new build. I am sorry if it sucks.(Gets both top damage, top healing and top kills)Warrior (with no top score in anything who kept dying at far point): carried our ranger.

Write a book, i would buy it. Some stuff you posted is golden

@bravan.3876 said:

@Regon Phoenix.8215 said:Warrior: thief, why do you go 1v4?Thief: tactical suicide

Guardian: kitten, our team have necro.Our necromancer: don't worry, their team have two.

Write a book, i would buy it. Some stuff you posted is golden

Random comedy of random people from random matches.

@Regon Phoenix.8215 said:

This one made no sense but rest is fun =D

Well, i found that funny, because one guy invites people to join islam and other guy talks like jehovah's witness.

I get your point, it's the 'other random player' s point that didn't make sense. Cuz I just wanted to play the smart guy and point out that Jesus Christ is one of the most important Islam prophets, literally right next to Muhammad.

@"Regon Phoenix.8215" said:Me: thief, stop jumping around.Thief: can't i am high

A-net can we get "Drop it like it's Hot" circular hand gesture as a How to Dance?

Please and thank you.

@Daishi.6027 said:

@"Regon Phoenix.8215" said:Me: thief, stop jumping around.Thief: can't i am high

A-net can we get "Drop it like it's Hot" circular hand gesture as a How to Dance?

Please and thank you.

Imagine they ignore all our previous PvP requests from all these years but instead focus on the new dance and introduce it next month... Just imagine... :D