Even without bots/manipulators, ranked PVP is fundamentally broken

@JTGuevara.9018 said:

the team a ALLOWED. Welcome to gw2 world and tournaments.You're joking right? Tournaments are currently time-gated. If it was on-demand tournaments all the time for
only
5man, then yeah, now we're talking. Current ATs are not enough.And this is ok that is time-gated. Great loot, - big preparation.Now I can join with someone on spvp, and this is I thi9nk max possible way. Thanks what we not have 5x, or we want total domination and non any chance to win ?

every single serious game has an option when you solo queue that is somewhat like "I want play only with solo players" - if you dont care playing against duo's you dont check this option. But no, it seems to hard for ANet to think of something so trivial like this :anguished:

@"Zawn.9647" said:every single serious game has an option when you solo queue that is somewhat like "I want play only with solo players" - if you dont care playing against duo's you dont check this option. But no, it seems to hard for ANet to think of something so trivial like this :anguished:

What's funny is that how is was originally with GW2 (when much smarter and more accomplished PvP developers were working there). Like a lot of things...the overthought things and listened to whiners about que time. Instead of attracting more players with quality updates and balance, they basically threw in the towel and made a hybrid que which they've flip-flopped on that too. Right now, they've settle on the absolute worst compromise. Full teams can't que and solo players get mixed against teams where the algorithm can't possible know build synergy/experience/communication/etc. The leaderboard is absolute trash.