ArenaNet removed my support ticket

What is going on here?

I created a ticket regarding restoring the login information on my original GW1 account (which is stolen because the email associated to the account is not mine) so I can link it with GW2.

I first made a ticket about this issue 4 years ago and eventually gave up because when I finally got support the reset password link was sent to the email of the one that stole my account and I just didn't have the strenght to start all over again when you have to wait weeks for one response.

Now I'm trying to do this all again..

My ticket has been active since wednesday 12 june. I have answered the automated email response and continued to update the ticket with information now and then.

Now it doesn't exist anymore???

What are you doing ArenaNet support? 3 days waiting for an answer.. just something, anything so a progress could be started and now the ticket is remove? Did you remove it because you couldn't find a solution?

I've never ever experienced the support of a game closing my tickets before this incident.

Not only does a reply or something take days apparently to get. Now I had to remake my ticket and start at the bottom of the pile again??

I don't even know what to say... HELP!!!!

@Stephane Lo Presti.7258 said:I'd like to clarify what happened: you created 2 tickets and one of them was closed, because having multiple tickets always complicate things for CS agents and effectively slows down processing.

Does CS note when one ticket is closed as being a duplicate of another? I always presumed this was the case.

Hey everyone

After a couple of days my issues was fixed but ill add a follow-up.

No, I did in fact not create 2 tickets. I only made one regarding my issue.

The one that was not deleted by support was the one I made back in 2015 which was not active but still in my ticket list.

When my ticket got closed I made a new one with the same information.

I did not get any notice about my ticket getting closed. I found out it was closed because i was camping the My Tickets page and email for days waiting for an update.

Im so glad for all the help that I recieved from both the community and support and that everything got sorted even getting back my old Guild Wars account but ill say this for the future; I just wish for a bit more back n forth communication

@GreenZap.1352 said:Hey everyone

After a couple of days my issues was fixed but ill add a follow-up.

No, I did in fact not create 2 tickets. I only made one regarding my issue.

The one that was not deleted by support was the one I made back in 2015 which was not active but still in my ticket list.

When my ticket got closed I made a new one with the same information.

I did not get any notice about my ticket getting closed. I found out it was closed because i was camping the My Tickets page and email for days waiting for an update.

Im so glad for all the help that I recieved from both the community and support and that everything got sorted even getting back my old Guild Wars account but ill say this for the future; I just wish for a bit more back n forth communication

But you did then by your own admision make 2 tickets old one from 2015 and new one with the same issue.Should have just updated the old one.