Warrior: Berserker F1 broken?

Hadn't played my Berserker in a while, so I am coming back to this new "bug" (?):

When you press F1 after it's fully loaded, the first time nothing happens. Only the second time and thereafter the skill will trigger properly. I don't recall it being that way before. Is this intended?

I think OP is confused about the recent class updates.Previously:F1 = adrenaline releaseF2 = berserker modeNow:F1: is adrenaline release OR berserker mode.

After entering berserker mode you can cast F1 again for your berserker attacks.

The reason is because the berserker initially had no trade off. Now, berserker no longer have access to the default adrenal release attacks

Edit: for details, see:https://en-forum.guildwars2.com/discussion/74356/game-update-notes-april-23-2019

@"Ayakaru.6583" said:I think OP is confused about the recent class updates.

Absolutely. =)

Previously:F1 = adrenaline releaseF2 = berserker modeNow:F1: is adrenaline release OR berserker mode.

Ohhh, I did not play Berserker since the elite spec update ("trade-offs"), so yes, hadn't realize this chance until now. Don't like it, to be honest, since I am playing Condi Berserker with this particular character which already is weaker than, let's say, my Power Spellbreaker. Oh well.

Thank you! :)

@Ashantara.8731 said:

@"Ayakaru.6583" said:I think OP is confused about the recent class updates.

Absolutely. =)

Previously:F1 = adrenaline releaseF2 = berserker modeNow:F1: is adrenaline release
OR
berserker mode.

Ohhh, I did not play Berserker since the elite spec update ("trade-offs"), so yes, hadn't realize this chance until now. Don't like it, to be honest, since I am playing Condi Berserker with this particular character which already is weaker than, let's say, my Power Spellbreaker. Oh well.

Thank you! :)

Throw on some power gear and use the new Greatsword Primal Burst. New axe primal burst is also good.

@Lan Deathrider.5910 said:Throw on some power gear and use the new Greatsword Primal Burst. New axe primal burst is also good.

My Spellbreaker already uses an axe, among other weapons. Never liked Greatsword on Warrior in GW2, find it somewhat boring.

I love my Condi Berserker (sword/torch), his whole theme is based on fire/burning (visually as well). He's still efficient enough, mind you. ;) I was merely confused about the F1 change.

@Ashantara.8731 said:

@Lan Deathrider.5910 said:Throw on some power gear and use the new Greatsword Primal Burst. New axe primal burst is also good.

My Spellbreaker already uses an axe, among other weapons. Never liked Greatsword on Warrior in GW2, find it somewhat boring.

I love my Condi Berserker (sword/torch), his whole theme is based on fire/burning (visually as well). He's still efficient enough, mind you. ;) I was merely confused about the F1 change.

Well have you tried the new Arc Divider and new Decapitate after the rework? Might make you roll power berserker instead of condi.