Report: Stuck in Queue

Gaile Gray.6029

Looks like the system froze for some people? I am not stuck in queue, but whenever I click Play / Compete after my latest match, nothing happens.

Neither of the fields are greyed out, nor do I have dishonored. I just click the purple boxes, they light up briefly, give that click sound, but don't roll me into queue.

@"Possessed Priest.2870" said:Broken. After a map has been chosen, all players (confirmed with 3 players) see the map selection spinner, but it just continues to spin, and the game never loads. The screen doesn't go away.Currently happening here:https://go.twitch.tv/zananananan

Same here just got stuck and nothing is working to get out of it, Please help

As you can see, this bug has been happening too often and to a large number of PvPers. Why not try to make a good attempt to fix it ? I got stuck yesterday. Couldn't que for the rest of the day since the que buttons weren't responding when i click it. This is the 3rd time this bug has happened to me and I am not even a full-time PvP player. I only do PvP once or twice a week. Please do a better work at fixing this bug.

Again the same mistake, stuck in queue.
It is outrageous that these things have to happen. Those who do pvp and wvw are always the last in this game. Since we are, where are the legendary skin of the legendary team of pvp and WvW? It is outrageous.