GEMSTORE REQUESTS: New Items; Items offered again - [Merged]

Hey there, thanks that you gave us a Wishlist. Items I would love to see in Gem Store:

• Magitech Armor Skin Set (not aviable in the last 2 years if my research was right)
  • Belindas Greatsword skin

You would do me a favour, maybe you read this and my wish come true ^-^

Thanks so or so

New Gemstore Upgrade.

• Custom Outfit

Special Outfit set manageable by player. Custom Outfit offers player to choose unlocked wardrobe skins in respective armor slots. Each skin choice cost transmutation charge. Once skins are choosen, Custom Outfit can be weared by all characters. ( i.e. wardrobe's Medium armor skins can be used by Mesmers ).

If any of choosen skins have race-restriction, Custom Outfit will be soulbound to that race only.

Can we please have Desmina's outfit back on the gem store?

I have been checking the gem store for this item since January, it literally never comes back.I understand, maybe it's not the most popular item on, but not once in 6 months?

I'm literally begging to give you my money :(

Here is my list of what I would like1.) Skyscale Gem Package - To give new players a way to catch up for the mount. (Old Currency, food, etc)2.) POF Meta Portal: Have it for Tyria/HOT (Note I see a lot of other people are requesting this)3.) Master Portal Tome - In it you can place the POF Meta Portal, Home Portal, Hot Portal, World Boss Portal, Living Seasons Tomes, Permanent Passes.4.) Skycale Logging Tool

Note: Even after I complete my Skyscale, I think the alternative is needed.

• Endless Toilet Paper Roll

• Endless Snowball Container

• Endless Rotten Egg Container - Forced effect to make anyone hit to vomit/pee yew

• Some endless toy to make us barf

• endless snake tonic back from gw2 alpha (please)

• https://wiki.guildwars.com/wiki/Rotscale _> skyscale skin please.

• Merry-go-round animals as mount skins with rods included for us to hold onto. Jackal/ground animals bob up and down slightly but limbs and head dont move - music played when moving IMAGINE THE FUN IN TOWNS!

@Daishi.6027 said:

@"Regon Phoenix.8215" said:Me: thief, stop jumping around.Thief: can't i am high

Guy: i am so high right now. I see like 10 players in middle.(Enemy team had 3 mesmers)

A-net can we get "Drop it like it's Hot" circular hand gesture as a How to Dance?

Please and thank you.

As much as a joke as that post was, I would legit pay for that.

Here are somethings that I would like to see.

1. A way for the player base to vote on what makes a return to the gem store. Here are a some of the rules that I think that this should go by.-Must have ownership of core game and expansions-Everyone has one vote per month-Everything that has been on the gem store can be voted on expect holiday and event related items.-The same item(s) can not be voted upon after it has been on the gem store for (insert in frame here)Why I suggest this is will build an easier consensus on what the players want.

2. Some sort of time traveling event that brings back the season 1 content. I myself and probably many others missed it the first time round.Which give us the chance for achievements and wardrobe unlocks. As well as just to get the story factor.

3. And the last thing is the return of the Magitech Armor please. ;)

I hope we’ll continue to see new and returned items frequently in the Gem Store! :)

I know a few of these were available not long ago but I only recently made characters I want some of these for:1) Soul River Glider2) Black Feather Wings Thank you!3) Desert Racer Mount License