Story's crashing

My personal story for my Norn Necromancer at level 70 keeps crashing after I get to the final cut scene. I tried playing Heart of Thorns story thinking it was just a bug with personal story but it happens in part one of Heart of Thorns also. Just starting playing the game again and I have no idea why this bug is happening or how to fix it if it is on my end somehow.

you can try.

Windowed mode.pressing the jump/attack button continuously.Tabbing to another screen before cutscene starts.Using a proxy.

It's not an uncommon problem, that seems to affect a small number of players.

Windowed mode and attack button pressing, solved it for me.

I'm doing Living World Season 3 "A Crack in the Ice" and I kid you not, after slaying the ice beast and I talk to Rox it disconnects! My internet is hard wired to my desktop, I have no other disconnect issues other than this one and I already tried it twice and it keeps happening at the same point! I'm not sure why the story doesn't save where I left off and it's upsetting. Btw, I'm in windowed mode.. I'm not sure how that helps it from disconnecting?? And I shouldn't have to use a proxy just to play a game.. please fix. I just came back after not playing for two years but these glitches and bugs are disheartening.