Stuck in pvp Que — Guild Wars 2 Forums

Stuck in pvp Que

Largo Cifer.3495Largo Cifer.3495 Member ✭✭
edited June 2, 2019 in Bugs: Game, Forum, Website

Anet!! plz fix your kitten game. Why does a pvp que bug still exist in a 7 year old game ? Decided to do PvP after a week and gets stuck in map results window in my very first match. Now I legit cannot play anything. No even PvE. Plz resolve this issue.
https://imgur.com/a/y22X7za

"All the talent in this world won't take you anywhere without your Teammates
Trust them, Res them, Support them
"

Comments

• Same. Even when I log out and log back in with another character, the map results window remains in the forefront of the game. Unable to play at all.

• Same here, I am also stuck. I even entered a story instance...

• It is infuriating that virtually no one has responded to this message. Are the Dev's just absolutely overwhelmed?

• I'm am stuck too, sent endless tickets, but nothing happends. No respons, nothing.. Silverhaze.4672

• Inculpatus cedo.9234Inculpatus cedo.9234 Member ✭✭✭✭

@Silverhaze.4672 said:
    I'm am stuck too, sent endless tickets, but nothing happends. No respons, nothing.. Silverhaze.4672

If you actually sent 'endless tickets', all would have been closed save the original, as duplicates only slow the response.
    If you mean you submitted in-game Bug Reports, no response will be forthcoming, as indicated on the Bug Report window.

You can find Dev responses in the Dev Tracker, and in the PvP sub-forum.

Good luck.

©2010–2018 ArenaNet, LLC. All rights reserved. Guild Wars, Guild Wars 2, Heart of Thorns, Guild Wars 2: Path of Fire, ArenaNet, NCSOFT, the Interlocking NC Logo, and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of NCSOFT Corporation. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.