Constant disconnects: Amazon servers "attack" computer

UPDATE: Apparently, the Amazon servers are trying to gain access to my computer. Had over a thousand entries since the problem started, and they are all from Amazon IPs that try to bypass my firewall. (Note: My Gw2-64.exe has full access to the internet, inbound and outbound.) I have no idea what is going on there, but each time my firewall blocks such an "attack", the game loses connection.

Got disconnected from the game three times already during the course of the day. What's going on? I am on the EU server.

P.S. It is not my internet connection, because I did not lose that one (e.g., TS did not disconnect).

I discovered what's causing it for me: the Amazon servers try to bypass my firewall (checked the hundreds of "attacking" IPs since it started), outside of the GW2 process (which has full access to the internet, inbound and outgoing).

I have contacted GW2's tech support, let's see what they have to say about it.

TBH GW2 for me has been experiencing many client connection issues for a few weeks now, most noticeably when trying view or place items onto the TP. Aside from the fact the TP now runs slower than a 1 legged old nag the annoyance of now seeing items disappear from your inventory and not get posted for the correct prices, if at all due to game not being able to gain connection to the login server due to "firewall" issues - something is definitely up imo.The same thing was happening more during the WB rushes when swapping maps 0or joining on maps but now seems to be more limited to TP and login issues... I posted in another thread a little whiles back it almost seems like some kind of DDOS is happening and its having the desired effect.

@Ashantara.8731 said:Which VPN do you use?I am pretty much can get banned for VPN promotions here. But any VPN that properly masks your IP and uses AES cipher method will help you, if you still get ddos attacks from Amazon. But if your actual IP from your ISP is constant ( white IP ), and this IP is target of ddos, you may want to contact your ISP first and ask to change it.

I admit it was a surprice to know that attacker's IP was Amazon server.