So whats next you ask? (SPOILERS)

@"maddoctor.2738" said:I remember when the first episode of the living world was announced, Flame and Frost, and lots of people were like: "we are getting Primordus and Jormag!" Turned out we didn't exactly get that. Although fighting DSD is very likely I'm not sure Season 5 would be the way to do it. Why? Because Aurene turned into an Elder Dragon. Chances are she can't eat another ED anymore, at least not without serious consequences, we've seen what happened to Kralkatorik when he consumed so much magic. So my bet is that in Season 5 we'll find the "next Aurene" to eat and replace the next Elder Dragon. Or find a way to enter Elder Dragon hearts and beat up their sad/bad personalities so only the good ones remain. Plus good opportunity to wrap up unresolved plot points.

This is exactly what I think too. Either a new replacement for an ED (two is better if we go for Jormag + Primordius - this two can annihilate each other and by killing one we will have the second uncontrollable), or to find a replacement for the two already killed dragons - Mordremoth and Zhaitan.

We don't even know what the Water Dragon is. Or even if he really exists. To reach him we need some intermediate steps - as gathering information, searching for it (or for its corruption signs in the world), designing a proper approach etc. This can take time and I don't think one LS can cover all of this. We can gather these informations by chance during a LS focusing on another problem.YES, ANet can release a LS in which we start the Water Dragon Saga and we end it in the same LS, but I don't think the quality of the story can be too high. Because the events will develop too fast.

As for the relations between the different races in Tyria - in my opinion nothing will change. Because we still have ED ready to destroy the world. And the Pact (having the "blessing" of all the races and leaders) proved it can handle the ED problem. So, from this point of view nothing will change.