Need more cleansing options

tacoclaw.8251

Yeah man.....it's tough as hell, sadly you won't find sympathy on this forum about the subject, all I can say is that you must focus on avoiding condi attacks rather than try to cleanse ( easier said than done ) and trust me...the problem is mild in PvP..I wouldn't try wvw without cleansing sigils

Because of the meta players are not going to choose team cleansing as much so condis will be noticed more. Players need to be aware of meta and play around it or even change class with knowing that support is not going to be there. Fb others the best team cleaning but the fb will be shadowing the main dps so u will have to be watching him for his tomes and comeing to him. Until support ele is back in meta

Only scourge and mirage (barely) is viable for condition damage (you won't have problem cleansing fire weaver). If you buff cleanses even more, condition damage will essentially be deleted.

If you are afraid of condi pressure, just change amulets or simply take more cleansing. In a way, they need to nerf cleansing for condi thief, condi berserker, condi engineer etc to be viable.