[EU][PvE][Raids] You Raff You Ruse [RUSE]

Dreanor.4329

• 1 month later...

DO you only accept players that have completed all raid bosses?I am an almost 7 year vet of the game, have full heavy and light legendary armor, many legendary weapons, every class, geared in at least 100% ascended.

I havent really been into PVE previously, but have when they first came out complete raids upto Xera, my main focus for the game has been WvW for the duration of my play time, hours played as of this post, 12,951 over 2,488 days.I have every class, level 80, some more then once.Looking to break away from the stale shit fest that is WvW and the lack of updates it receives, I have no problem learning and can fill any role needed within the guild, if I dont have the build, it wont take me long to make it.

Posting with interest, and yeah I am over 21.

@B O N K.6210 said:DO you only accept players that have completed all raid bosses?I am an almost 7 year vet of the game, have full heavy and light legendary armor, many legendary weapons, every class, geared in at least 100% ascended.

I havent really been into PVE previously, but have when they first came out complete raids upto Xera, my main focus for the game has been WvW for the duration of my play time, hours played as of this post, 12,951 over 2,488 days.I have every class, level 80, some more then once.Looking to break away from the stale kitten fest that is WvW and the lack of updates it receives, I have no problem learning and can fill any role needed within the guild, if I dont have the build, it wont take me long to make it.

Posting with interest, and yeah I am over 21.

Hello, thank you for your interest. We do make exceptions, but as of now we are already filled up again

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...