Dragon Bash Returns Next Week

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ah yes, lovely......I'm playing since launch and I should have some unique skins that players who came later won't have.If I went to any other MMO and asked for events that were 5-6 years ago, they'd tell me off, let alone ask to get skins that came with it.Someone in another thread asks for Dragon Bash to return and got it .... while I and many more ask for hairs to come and get nothing . I guess that's maybe because it's easier to copy-paste already made things than actually make something new, even if it's just hairs. I don't know why I'm surprised tho...

@"hugo.4705" said:The "kill the holographic dragon minion" event is new also the helmet. For rewards well, new guild hall decorations, recently they are added during each festival which is cool. Also moa race is 'new' haven't been seen since ls1 old Lion's arch.

I had to watch to video twice to notice the helmet, lol. But I also saw a new holographic backpack skin while I watched the video the second time.:)

@WhatLiesBeneath.9018 said:

@Ze Dos Cavalos.6132 said:Is the festival of the four winds coming this year or anet just keeps changing their mind for no reason?

As I answered in a post just a little above yours, Anet said its an annual festival, so yes, it will be back this year again, and next year and so forth.

I know that, they said last year it would be a annual thing, but now they are talking about dragon bash, so that means dragon bash finish on july16 and the week after we get the festival of four winds? They never did 2 festivals one after another like this.

@Ze Dos Cavalos.6132 said:

@Ze Dos Cavalos.6132 said:Is the festival of the four winds coming this year or anet just keeps changing their mind for no reason?

As I answered in a post just a little above yours, Anet said its an annual festival, so yes, it will be back this year again, and next year and so forth.

I know that, they said last year it would be a annual thing, but now they are talking about dragon bash, so that means dragon bash finish on july16 and the week after we get the festival of four winds? They never did 2 festivals one after another like this.

Actually Festival of the Four Winds + Queen's Gauntlet ... so that makes 3 festivals. ;)

@"Gopaka.7839" said:

Actually Festival of the Four Winds + Queen's Gauntlet ... so that makes 3 festivals. ;)

Festival of the Four Winds is Labyrinthine Cliffs + Queen's Gauntlet, their rewards are connected so is only 1 festival

@Ze Dos Cavalos.6132 said:

Well there will probably be 2 weeks or something between the festivals.