Legendary trinkets

I woukdn’t expect so since trinkets don’t currently have any way of being transmuted. There are some regular trinkets it would be nice to see, such as the jade pendant and coral choker.

Personally, I hope they don’t enable characters not wearing the legendary trinkets to have the “bouncy balls” effect. This and many of the infusions just create a sort of ugly visual clutter that doesn’t really add to the appearance of a character IMHO.

@"VDAC.2137" said:I woukdn’t expect so since trinkets don’t currently have any way of being transmuted.

This is only partially true. Ever since they added gathering tools to the wardrobe, we've been able to select trinkets as well in the wardrobe, but there are currently no skins to apply.

That said, thinking about it in hindsight, if they had always planned for legendary trinkets to be tiered design, then they would have kept trinkets out of the wardrobe so as to avoid two ascended accessories right away; similarly, since there's no tier 4 effect in-game, they'd be keeping it out until we get a second legendary ring.

I imagine they'll finish the wardrobe for trinkets with the second legendary ring.

Personally, I hope they expand the trinket skins in "small auras". Hand auras for rings, similar in design to the elementalist and revenant hand auras, for example, and a chest effect like Koda's Warmth on amulets. Nothing on par to the legendary trinkets, so it wouldn't be so clutterful, but still visible effects; could be added with 500 Jeweler crafting.

I saw this topic, i would like to add my feedback.I think the idea of transforming the effect while equiping multiple leg trinkets is cool. However, being a legendary item it must be special. It cost a lot of gold and materials also effort to make them. The colour selection should be universal so it can fit most characters for most theme.. equiping two gives this blob liquidy thing that float around and the colour pink/purple!!! :(Im proposing a little addon - can we at least change the colour of these floaty thing? Equiping 3, i dont mind white spheres but the black contained blob doesnt match my character.. :( making it dyable will make a difference and add the fun to it too, im sure a lot will like it more