Since devs finally finished Coalescence. Can we get legendary trinket for WvW now?

Astrolicus.3716

The collections are clearly building towards a final form. Coalescence is just a step towards this final form, but since you need to raid to get it, a lot of players that made aurora/vision will be stuck at some lesser version unless they provide a means for non-raiders to complete a full set of legendary trinkets.

They will likely add one to WvW, and I await the complaints when raiders who don't play WvW have to complete the diamond 6 chest every week for 3 months or so.

@ariel.5038 said:The collections are clearly building towards a final form. Coalescence is just a step towards this final form, but since you need to raid to get it, a lot of players that made aurora/vision will be stuck at some lesser version unless they provide a means for non-raiders to complete a full set of legendary trinkets.

They will likely add one to WvW, and I await the complaints when raiders who don't play WvW have to complete the diamond 6 chest every week for 3 months or so.

Insert that is the evilest thing i can ever imagine! meme here

if they want it bad enough they'll do it, lol. hell, i really got in wvw out of boredom and decided to get some of the T2 armor skins, figured if i'm putting in the work for them, might as well get the ascended armor pieces. Then having that done, decided i might as well go all the way and get legendary. i'm now on 5/6 legendary armor pieces on one set, comtemplating doing a second set, lol.

And i used to dread having to go to wvw for GoB :P

@Shiyo.3578 said:Can fractals get legendary armor?

can fractals get a legendary trinket?

can fractals get everything raids get in general?

can raids get legendary backpiece?

can raids get 20 gold per day

can raids get everything fractals get?

I don't think so but that doesn't matter really.

For the op. I think it would be good idea to have a WvW leg trinket altough i don't like WvW that much.

Since devs finally finished Coalescence. Can we get legendary trinket for WvW now?

@"Astrolicus.3716" said:Title.

Blasphemy! Any raid reward is only for the best / skillful / dedicated / etc players. The key word is "reward". Secondary key word is "only"You, the WvW-rs already have several reward tracks. Most of them repeatable. That puts you in an advantage over the most dedicated/skillful/best ... players.

What you say? No reward tracks actually rewards you with a legendary trinket? Well, you cannot have everything. What you say again - that is not "everything" but is close to "nothing"? But you are playing WvW! What more do you want?

@Cristalyan.5728 said:Since devs finally finished Coalescence. Can we get legendary trinket for WvW now?

@"Astrolicus.3716" said:
Title

Blasphemy! Any raid reward is
only
for the best / skillful / dedicated / etc players. The key word is "reward". Secondary key word is "only"You, the WvW-rs already have several
reward
tracks. Most of them repeatable. That puts you in an advantage over the most dedicated/skillful/best ... players.

What you say? No reward tracks actually rewards you with a legendary trinket? Well, you cannot have everything. What you say again - that is not "everything" but is close to "nothing"? But you are playing WvW! What more do you want?

Are you hungry? Grab a snickers.

@Cristalyan.5728 said:Since devs finally finished Coalescence. Can we get legendary trinket for WvW now?

@"Astrolicus.3716" said:
Title

Blasphemy! Any raid reward is
only
for the best / skillful / dedicated / etc players. The key word is "reward". Secondary key word is "only"You, the WvW-rs already have several
reward
tracks. Most of them repeatable. That puts you in an advantage over the most dedicated/skillful/best ... players.

Wat? /characters

• 2 months later...

I really hope they introduce WvW/PvP versions of the legendary trinkets.I guess I don't really need any new animation or effects for them.Just you know, legendary stat and infusion swappable versions of the trinkets via WvW currencies and achievements.I read through the PvE versions and can't imagine bringing myself to do all those achievements/collections :'(