Kralk's Defeat And The Charr/Human Treaty

zolcor.2601

Um... why are you spamming your own forum topic? Also you didn't need to copy-paste the exact same reply to several different posts in quotes, it does nothing but clutter the thread. You literally posted the exact same message six different times in a row, quoting different posts.

It doesn't really make your point or message come across any clearer or better.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@zolcor.2601 said:Given that the Blood Legion's imperator signed the treaty reluctantly, and that a defeated Kralk would lower any problems the Charr Legions have currently, how much do you want to bet on either the Blood Legion or all of the Charr Legions turning on the humans again and starting a new Charr/Human war? Plus I wont be surprised if the next Living World episode takes us the Blood Legion homeland. If I were the game creators and wanted Kralk to follow a specific path, I'd send him flying back to where he was back in the first game.

As long as even ONE Elder Dragon still exists, I doubt a conflict will appear between humans and charrs. Because with the ED's still on the story the Pact is a valid option (the single valid option if we look at the history) to combat them. And we have the Orders. One of the Orders is the Vigil. Created and lead by Almora Soulkeeper. With the single purpose to fight the dragons. I have serious doubts that any charr leader still has any authority over Almora. She is basically a Gladium who created hers own warband again. This warband is the Vigil Order. Containing warriors from all the races. I try to imagine Almora's answer to a request to involve its own warband in fights with other members of the warband =). On the other hand, any conflict between chars and humans may be interpreted by the Vigils as something working against their plans to destroy the Dragons. I don't think they will be very friendly with this.

Although I'm not sure if the Vigil Order will act as I supposed, it is hard to ignore it. And Almora put very little value on the race, but on the goal of the order - to eliminate the ED.

We can find reasons for the other Orders too to not agree with a conflict between charrs and humans.

As a joke, in this moment The Pact plays the role of the United Nations pace keeping force. No nation can ignore it. With the creation of the Pact, the politics in Tyria entered a new era. The xenofobic leaders may be seen as a treat as serious as an ED.