Light of Deldrimor not revealing chest

I'm in the blue room, I run around and get one chest and the plate, then I head into the sewer-looking area for the last chest that LoD has pointed me to. I use it again and it directs me to a corner. When I use it in the corner it pointed me to the orbs don't show up (saying I'm either on top of a chest or too far away from one), but it doesn't reveal said chest.

I've had issues with LoD in the past where I could just back up from where the chest is, use it again, then go in and use it a third time on the chest to reveal it, but that hasn't worked either.

@Miss Lana.5276 said:

@Khisanth.2948 said:There are a couple of chests which are in bad areas. One is inside a rock for example. Been like that since the episode's release ...

This one I have been able to loot before. It's not in the wall or anything else. For whatever reason today LoD refused to reveal it.

There are at least two chests in that area. One of them is in a buggy position.

@Khisanth.2948 said:

@Khisanth.2948 said:There are a couple of chests which are in bad areas. One is inside a rock for example. Been like that since the episode's release ...

This one I have been able to loot before. It's not in the wall or anything else. For whatever reason today LoD refused to reveal it.

There are at least two chests in that area. One of them is in a buggy position.

But both of them I have been able to loot before, and I've had the issue of LoD not revealing other chests in areas that, again, I have also been able to loot before.