Who do you wanna see more in season 5??

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

None

Maybe im asking too much for an online game but i don't really care for any of the characters in the game, not even Aurene or myself (the Commander). I just don't feel connect with the story, and the same with the characters, i was like "uh huh" no matter who die or whatever in the story. Beside for unlock gameplay features, I play the story mostly to know what happen to the world, i don't think i will care very much if all the main chars die at the same time for no reason at all. Weird.

Now that i think about it, i think the main reason i don't like them is how the story, the cutscene, the dialogue, the voice acting, ... is present to me, for example i prefer the "no voice acting" of the older game because it tend to make me use my imagination more, or something like that. If the game have voice acting but the tone of it is wrong (like they sound too normal when they suppose to be desperate, something like that) it just kill my immersion. If they handle season 5 kinda the same as the rest of the game before, then no matter what kind of new characters appear, i most likely still not care. Then again, maybe im expect too much for an MMORPG.

The only "characters" i feel truly attached to is the 3 tiger cubs in the Chuka & Champawat quest. That quest just feel ... different from all the main story quest, in a good way.

Canach has probably been a shoehorn for my favourite character since I first played LS2 (I never played Ls1) - so I will eagerly await more of his shenanigans! That said, I do hope they focus on developing the existing cast - Jory and Kasmeer seem to be on some sort of honeymoon in the montains (they sure aren't doing anything to stop kralk), and Rox still feels like the friend of a friend... which makes it hard to care about her.

• 1 month later...

It depends on where we go and what we do next.We haven't seen Marjory and Kasmeer in a very long time, they were supposed to be tailing Kralkatorik but we didn't see them in the final confrontation. So where in the world are they now?

I'd like to see Zojja making a comeback, she should've recovered by now, Logan looks fine, and she would have a lot to say and do, especially regarding Taimi

If Season 5 is a prelude to an underwater expansion, or Season 5 itself deals with the Deep Sea Dragon, then I'd like to see more of Sayeh al' Rajihd, which will likely be our "contact" to meet the rest of the Largos.

I want to see something that connects to the next expansion.

In terms of story, a character that is trying to gather a group to retake a city in Cantha would be nice.Could be they are the bad guy and were banished, now looking to exact revenge. Maybe they are a high level Mystic (new elite Mesmer class) able to control minds and we only see what they want us to see.

@eduardo.1436 said:One is Job-o-Tron/Hobo-Tron/Hero-tron/Bait-o-Tron. He was a recurring character in Season 1, had a small scene in Season 2, and is part of an event in Jahai in Season 4. Would like to see the golem again at least once a season, such a fun character.

I'd also like to see Zojja, seriously it's been what? almost 5 years since her last on-screen appearance? Controversial opinion but if one of the reasons is maybe Felicia being busy, change her voice actor like Rox and Charr player toons. I just want to see my DE mentor again.

A new -tron would be fun, and I'd love to see him paired with Gorrik. Or Canach, that could be amusing too.

I guess i understand kas and marjory taking a back seat in ls4, but we basically avoided them for the whole season. For kas this isn't so bad, since we got a lot of kas time with PoF, but marjory is......? what is marjory doing. almost as mysterious as the fate of zolja. we get like, a conversation with her at the start of episode 4.

I need me some more Canach and Rytlock interactions... Also, still think we should add Zafirah to Dragon's Watch. I'd like to see her try and get some interactions with everyone as well. And I'd love a heist style mission where we coordinate our guild to achieve specific objectives.... We have a motley crew of experts, we gotta use them. So far Canach and Taimi have been the only ones with some real roles, with Canach being the demolition guy, and Taimi being mission control