Potion of Karka Toughness

Etterwyn.5263

@Etterwyn.5263 said:

@"Illconceived Was Na.9781" said:Half a gold for 30 minutes of 150 Toughness giving ~

It's 1 hour duration, and gold isn't an issue anymore. I've made so much from 3 years of pve and trades that I'll never spend it all. probably dropped 200 in the past couple weeks on runes alone, just trying different setups.

I posted so that anyone interested could evaluate the option with as many facts as available. Whether gold is an issue for you, it remains important to others. Likewise, some might love 6% reduction to power damage and some might be less impressed.

I will update the duration above; I forgot that this one lasted longer.

@"wanya.1697" said:as its only 150 toughness you would loose 20 stats overall I think ?not sure if it is really that usefull as bufffoodhttps://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Bowl_of_Lemongrass_Mussel_Pastawould be much better if you really wanted to go as much direct dmg mitigation as possible

The potion is not a food buff, it acts as the utility buff so you can still use regular food.

@wanya.1697 said:ah kitten did not see thatwonder why its not in gw2skillsas there does not seem to be other utility buffs like that it could be pretty good

My plan was to use the Mussel Pasta and this in conjunction. I had to wait for enough people to be on Southsun to hold all 4 outposts but I did finally get some of the potions.

@DemonSeed.3528 said:

@"borgs.6103" said:Are you trying to theorycraft a
wall
-like character that just
stands the
damage pressure of zergs? B)

lol. I actually have made maxed out armor builds (war and guard) and yes they are pretty fun.

Is it fastcar fun though?
chortles

That guy is a living meme lel, with his "mysterious super op healing builds"

@RedShark.9548 said:

@"borgs.6103" said:Are you trying to theorycraft a
wall
-like character that just
stands the
damage pressure of zergs? B)

lol. I actually have made maxed out armor builds (war and guard) and yes they are pretty fun.

Is it fastcar fun though?
chortles

That guy is a living meme lel, with his "mysterious super op healing builds"

What are you talking about? Fastcar ALWAYS runs dps builds, he says so himself! We're just not good enough to figure out how he takes so little damage while pushing zergs away with staff water auto's