Are You Proud Yet [DAD] recruiting literally anyone

Good Afternoon,

Do you like roaming WvW with the bois on Fort Aspenwood?Do you like doing fractals/raids/spvp on occasion?Do you have a spare guild slot that you want to fill with this bad guild name?

I'm looking to start up a community of powerful MLG gamers people that enjoy casually (or a bit try hard) roaming, zerging, strong meme portfolios, and just being dumb. No expectations for activity, just looking to create something fun with a few friends.

Main Timezone would be US, Weeknights and Weekends.

Hit me up in game, or drop a comment and I'll reach out to you when I'm on. We use Discord.

Thanks for reading,-Crash

The name is up for interpretation; like maybe your dad would beat you up if he knew how much anime you watched, and so you spend years getting super jacked and grow out your mustache and muster all of your courage and you finally tell him "DAD I WATCH SO MUCH ROMANTIC WEIRD ALIEN THEMED ANIME" and then you just fist fight him to the ground and he says between tears "I am proud son, I am proud" and you nod and drive your toyota prius into the sunset while listening to simple and clean from kingdom hearts.

@"CrashTheGrey.1492" said:The name is up for interpretation; like maybe your dad would beat you up if he knew how much anime you watched, and so you spend years getting super jacked and grow out your mustache and muster all of your courage and you finally tell him "DAD I WATCH SO MUCH ROMANTIC WEIRD ALIEN THEMED ANIME" and then you just fist fight him to the ground and he says between tears "I am proud son, I am proud" and you nod and drive your toyota prius into the sunset while listening to simple and clean from kingdom hearts.

Oddly specific; I wish you guys the best in your recruiting efforts!

Thanks Lanthun!

We are already recording mediocre roaming montages to use as propaganda. Also, you don't have to have any daddy issues to join. Just thought I should make that clear. Me and dad are cool, ok?

Anyone looking to roam so HARD on fort aspenwood please harass me on your medium of choice.

@Kilganon.1528 said:are your guild shinanagans EST or PST based? I can't seem to find any guilds who start things after 7:30pst.

Hey Kilganon, im actually MST and we tend to be on pretty late when we roam. Were still quite small but the core members are definitely on that late, id say pretty often till 11 pst during weeknights, sometimes later