PvP Manifesto..... ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

No they just need to add top rank for “most steps in match” as that will show who really is playing the game. Easily done to get top stats if you are playing “red is dead” gameplay. But hard to give that up playing map control but that’s how games are won in end.

If they increase the rewards for top stats it will sadly make things worse , people going for rewards will make poor choices just to get more rewards. You can get top stats doing all kinds of things that are really not helping your team win. Like when you have 3 people standing on home at the start just to cap and get credit lol.

@Qori.9671 said:If they increase the rewards for top stats it will sadly make things worse , people going for rewards will make poor choices just to get more rewards. You can get top stats doing all kinds of things that are really not helping your team win. Like when you have 3 people standing on home at the start just to cap and get credit lol.

Sorry. I mean top spots on the leaderboard. I am editing for clarification.

o7 Great post, good representation

Only change i'd make is to point 12. Rather than for top stats, maybe have it be determined by your personal performance and overall contribution to your team's damage, healing, offense/defense etc. Some of these stats should be tweaked slightly, like decaps/full caps giving much more offense contribution.

It's all for the sake of fairness. Thief will probably never get top stats, side-noders like Soulbeast, Holo, Scrapper have a pretty easy time getting every single one, and Firebrand is always going to get top healing/revives.

Overall I think this captures a good chunk of things everyone or nearly everyone would like to see added/fixed. There's still a lot more to cover, but i'm sure you'd rather not have a 100 point long manifesto.