Digital Deluxe Ultimate Upgrade

So in short:Day 1: Download GW2 and see new expansions. Purchased the Digital Deluxe (attempted) ingame. Ingame processing isn't working. Go online to their website....google chrome doesn't work with Guild Wars 2 and purchasing I guess. Went to Microsoft Edge and got it to purchase. I have a statement saying I've paid in full for my digital deluxe upgrade for Path of Fire, and such.

However....well over 24 hours later, I've not received an email with my serial code nor has my account being automatically upgraded ingame. What's going on....? I've created a ticket, instantly after the first couple of hours, and still nothing. Got an automated response, and nothing else.

I just want to be able to play my upgrade....I came back after 5 years and I can't even experience the new content now....

Due to high volume, ticket responses are a bit slower than usual.The CS Team allows 72 hours to respond to tickets at the best of times.You should hear something shortly.

Make sure to log out completely, and then log back in. Then go to 'H' (Hero Panel) and choose 'Story Journal', then Path of Fire, "Sparking the Flame".

Good luck.