Visuals for certain Boons? — Guild Wars 2 Forums

Visuals for certain Boons?

Sampson.2403Sampson.2403 Member ✭✭✭

I think that it would be nice to have visual effects for specific boons like Stability (maybe some others too). Having to click on different opponents just to see if they have key boons up or not is kinda annoying and restrictive.

I'd like to make hard swaps to specific targets when key boons drop off but you never know what boons they have unless they're your current target.

Comments

• Zexanima.7851Zexanima.7851 Member ✭✭✭

I'm for the idea but with the amount of visual clutter I'm not sure there is a good way to go about this. You could maybe tag on some small icons on the end of enemies names that display key powerful boons (Stability, protection, ect) but if enemies are stacked it still wouldn't be very readable. If there is a practical way to go about it then I'm all for making things easier to read.

No longer playing the game due to PvP being abandon.

• rng.1024rng.1024 Member ✭✭✭✭

To be fair this is already implemented to some degree as protection, aegis, resistance, alacrity, fury and retaliation all have visual clues on/around your body.

• Pterikdactyl.7630Pterikdactyl.7630 Member ✭✭✭✭

Not a bad idea to give stab a more recognizable effect since it is such an impactful boon. While they are at it, Alacrity's visual could be toned a notch or ten.

Healing orbs are a mistake. Please delete them ANet.

• Stand The Wall.6987Stand The Wall.6987 Member ✭✭✭✭

the only visual cues we need are aegis, resistance and stab. just need stab to complete the trio.

you don't know till you know, ya know.

©2010–2018 ArenaNet, LLC. All rights reserved. Guild Wars, Guild Wars 2, Heart of Thorns, Guild Wars 2: Path of Fire, ArenaNet, NCSOFT, the Interlocking NC Logo, and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of NCSOFT Corporation. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.