[NA] [LF GUILD] [PvE] Looking for casual guild, PvE oriented. [View post for specifics]

Sourire.9750

Looking for a casual PvE guild. One focused on community and making friends. My server is Gates of Madness although I believe that doesn't matter anymore now which is why I've put [NA] in the title.

Returning to play from 2015 after giving up due to lack of good friends to play with. I take my decision on what guild to join pretty seriously, so if you land me, I'm pretty much guaranteed to stay if the guild fits what I am looking for.

Cheers!Can mail/PM me Sourire.9750;Yes, I have (and will use) discord.

Hey! The guild I'm in is a fairly casual, very social PvX guild that loves being able to play together. Our roster is made up of a mix of long-time vets, newbies, and returning players, so there are plenty of people at different stages. Right now, we officially do guild missions every friday night at 10:30pm EST and some sort of fun guild event on Saturday at 10pm EST (could be raids, world events, or even browser games outside of GW). We are also starting up some fractals groups for returning players who want to get into that.The guild is called Memories of Arah (MoA). We use discord pretty heavily, don't have a rep requirement, and don't kick due to inactivity. Let me know if interested or if you have an questions :) I won't be online in-game until later tonight so i figured i'd just leave a message here for now.

@Sourire.9750 said:Bump.

Yes, Yawnee, I PM'd you in-game, and you never replied. That's some bad recruitment efforts on your part. I messaged you several times in case you were busy, watched you switch maps two or three times, then gave up.

Oops, sorry I never saw any of those messages. I usually always scroll through the chat just in case I missed something, too. Thanks for letting me know, though. I''ll double check that I didn't somehow filter out whispers

Greetings Sourie,

Welcome back to Tyria!

Choosing a place to call home can definitely be tough with so many options out there. From what you've said so far it sounds like you might like my little home. We're called The Gryphons Aerie and we’re a small, casual/semi-casual yet social, 18+, PvE family on Tarnished Coast. As long as you're on a NA-based server, you'll be able to tag along with us in our adventures. We don't do any serious participation in WvsW. We love to help new and returning players get back on their feet. We often just wing it for the night according to what folks want to do as far as group events. Our current peak time tends to be in the mid-late evening EST (UTC-5), starting around reset, but we have a few others who are around from various time zones as well.

We’re willing to help out with any and all questions as best as we can, whether it's dungeons/Fractals, builds, and other general game questions. All you need to do is ask. We also don’t do the “speed runs”, exploits, etc, nor require anyone to bring a specific class or build for any dungeon run. Bring whatever you want and we'll have fun regardless.

We know that RL comes first and stress that fact.We’ll still be there even if you can’t for a bit of time. Just leave a little note to let us know you'll be away, and all is well.

We do not demand 100% representation.It’s not our business to tell you who you can and cannot associate with; that choice is yours alone.

We are focused on providing a place where people can feel comfortable and as though they are more than just a name on the roster. We want everyone to feel like family.We are very LGBTQ+ affirmative and do not tolerate any sort of derogatory words, comments, bigotry etc. toward anyone regardless of nationality, race, religious beliefs, gender identity or sexuality. Anyone violating that policy is subject to immediate removal, no questions asked.

We also have a Discord, where everyone is expected to use the text channels to some degree, but the voice channels are never required.

In order to maintain our "quality vs. quantity" aspect and help build the family-like atmosphere of the guild, we require an application. This application asks only for basic information to help us try to organize things to fit around everyone's schedules and takes just a few minutes.

For more information, and to take the next step in joining us, please visit our Recruitment Listing and Guild Website.

If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to drop me a note here or contact myself, Boopsanders.6025, or Kelian Ravenwood.4130 in game and we'll do our best to answer them.

• 1 year later...

Yes, Let's bump the year old thread.

Still looking for a guild! PvE ONLY please! I am NOT interested in WvW or PvP of any kind!

Last guild who tried to recruit me stated they were PvE - ended up being mostly all WvW players lol.Do not false advertise yourselves please.

Cheers