• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

wvGlGjG.pnglVnIlK2.png

After many years, I finally made a warrior. The top image is the power set, the bottom image is the condi set. I'm still learning how the class works. This toon has jumped professions so many times. First he was a ranger, then he was an engineer, then he was a thief, then he was a ranger again, and now he's a Warrior.

I've always had a hard time picking out heavy armor sets. Most of them are just plates with different angles edged into them. So, for a Norn, I just went with the most revealing sets of Barbarian and Gladiator.

• 3 weeks later...

Added celestial infusion on top of ghostly infusion. :) I guess it will suffice for now until I can get my hands on the crystal infusion. ^^

I am aiming for the full branded looks with my warrior. 9000+ gold for crystal infusion on the TP? No way I'm getting that! :s

Maby I should start farming for gold in game instead because I can't afford to recharge that much diamonds just to convert it to gold, or I could do the "Death Branded Shatterer" over and over and again and again in hopes for getting lucky with RNG. :p

Compare the two images below. The bottom one looks the most branded. Crystal infusion would really complete the looks!

Using the "Pulsating Crystal" tonic. It has the exact same effect as the crystal infusion. Just to show you all temporarily... ^^

OTBESsh.jpgKlcygL6.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

I changed some few stuff on my warrior... ^^

Without the crystal infusion I just don't like the "Blossoming Mist Shard" helmet and gloves (personal opinion).

I added Confessor Caudecus's Mask and Storm Gloves, then dyed it accordingly. Looks different but I like it better! :)

6KwQd9N.jpg

Close-up shot of the mask! ;)JswwVSg.jpg

A battle pose... :p3KwTvXB.jpg

Close-up shot of the gloves!

Appearance is very different from the standard Storm Gloves as parts of it is transparent and you can see the celestial infusion through it when combined.

Then I just dyed it to my personal taste and it really fits well together I think. :)xvAuFV4.jpg

• 3 weeks later...