Second Daily AT crash and multiple Ranked Queue Bugs in the last 2 weeks.

Hi,Today the NA daily Melandru's Matchup at 11:15am (June 23rd) got stalled out due to an opposing group being stuck in their map. We ended up waiting 20-25 minutes to see if the issue would resolve itself and then finally gave up and logged out. This is the second time that this has happened in the last two weeks to me personally. 2/5 of the last ATs I've played in this has happened at the Semi-Finals stage.
Also, two days ago I was in duo queue when my partner and I were suddenly removed from Ranked Queue entirely without warning and then unable to re-queue. Re-logging did not fix the issue and our gaming session in PvP was effectively ended .What is happening?

OK so new update, was solo Queuing this morning fine. Then all of a sudden I had a friend of mine join my party and queue up ranked, said he was testing something. We were able to queue and then he left the party. I tried re-soloqueuing and then was unable to. He was previously unable to duo with his partner BUT was able to solo queue by himself. It seems like whatever problem his account was causing, seemed to spread to me. When I invited him back to my party, we were able to duo queue again. He said the last thing he remembers happening was that he join into ranked, the loading screen came up, and then he was booted out of the game and unable to requeue with his partner. Hopefully anet reads this and helps. Happened around 1:35PM on NA servers.This was not on purpose it seems like no one has any idea what is happening.