Skyscale of Life - Priestess of Dwayna (SkyScale of Revives)

On the map, the collection marker is at the incorrect spot. The collection marker will take you to the middle of DR, but this is not where you need to go.

For the SkyScale of life, you need to go to Dwayna Waypoint - [&BCMDAAA=] . Here you will find the Priestess who will give you the buff for Skyscale of Life Revives.

• Thanks 1

• 4 weeks later...

@Kroh.6784 said:On the map, the collection marker is at the incorrect spot. The collection marker will take you to the middle of DR, but this is not where you need to go.

For the SkyScale of life, you need to go to Dwayna Waypoint - [&BCMDAAA=] . Here you will find the Priestess who will give you the buff for Skyscale of Life Revives.

You deserve a cookie for this. And why the kitten isn't this fixed yet?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

As I'm working on this today - I'm behind...really behind.  Anyway I noticed there is a Dwayna Priest inside the Point of Interest - Shrine of the Six and while I used this thread to find the other one - I wonder if it works with the priest and this is why it's marked as such?  It's hard to see it because they have the speed boost sign above their head.  I'm interested to know if anyone tests it!

32 minutes ago, Kae.3580 said:

As I'm working on this today - I'm behind...really behind.  Anyway I noticed there is a Dwayna Priest inside the Point of Interest - Shrine of the Six and while I used this thread to find the other one - I wonder if it works with the priest and this is why it's marked as such?  It's hard to see it because they have the speed boost sign above their head.  I'm interested to know if anyone tests it!

Yes it was tested and did not work hence why people had to find and post about the correct placement