What single major change would you like to see for Necro?

Akrasia.5469

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@ZeftheWicked.3076 said:

@Psycoprophet.8107 said:More damage mitigation and insta tele on wurm would make it almost a perfect class.

Tele part is insta. It's the summoning that's not.

Lol I mean tele as u summon or leave the minion on ur current location. If u haven't preemptively summoned wurm u often get killed in the small delay before teleporting. Also minor reduction is shroud CD to promote weaving in and out of shroud would suport a more active gameplay.

I have 3 wishes for necro:

While in combat shroud does not de-generate - it only de-generates out of combat

Dagger 1 becomes a ranged attack of 900 or so (like throwing daggers).

Confirm that shroud really does reduce damage by 50%. (Seriously, in PvP it feels like there is no difference between the amount of damage i take in or out of Shroud)

I want minions to good again. Recently, I find myself without minions because I dismount and they disappear, or I get knocked off my mount and they disappear, or they just straight-up die... Which, I thought they had fixed a long time ago by making them take less damage.

In any case, I would love to see them make minions similar to signets in the sense that they had a passive effect and active effect. The passive would be that, as soon as you equip the minion skill, the minion is always summoned. And the active would the already in-game minion abilities.

Minions would still be able to die, obviously, but they would just go on cooldown and automatically resummon when the passive is off cooldown. However, it'd be nice if minions didn't die anywhere nearly as often as they currently do.

• 2 weeks later...

@Ravezaar.4951 said:If we get an Invun or Block skill or weapon-skill that would make my Reaper complete.

I had the idea to rework Well of Darkness a while back that might appeal to you. However I genuinely feel it would be pretty broken.

Cooldown, radius, cast time, duration, combo field all remain the same. Blindness removed. Now functions like Smokescale's Smoke Cloud - as long as you remain within the area all incoming attacks will miss.