Population so Low....

zoopop.5630

@Vancho.8750 said:

@Falan.1839 said:Tbh I've seen quite a few NA players on EU in the last days, so it's kind of happening already on a smaller scale.

I've been considering it myself. Everyone that switches to EU says the match quality is much better. I just fear ping issues.Some days it feels good others feels like the game is putting you with people that just started the game. Sometimes it feels like people understand what you want to do and you are on the same page and you coordinate your skills like you are standing next to each other and other times it feels like they do everything to undermine your build and effort. The second happens more often. Best time to get the first kind is after work hours in EU. And if you are at high rate you have to be careful and manage to smell out the cheater board day, where some people pad their rating or try to knock off other players from the board with smurfing or trolling or whatever other shenanigans (gets really political some days for some reason), so careful to don't get into the crossfire.

Yeah it would be good to know and join the wintrader discord, not to participate but to at least know when not to q...

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ANet are the ones that have killed sPvP and are still in the process of winding it down. Asking them to do something about is like asking a psycho to be a nice person. The time they poured the most resources into it was when they thought they could make money from esport sponsorships. Since that crashed and burned, they literally abandoned it. Unfortunately it is all about the money now. More unfortunate is they have forgotten that to make money they have keep players happy.