[BoB] Brotherhood of Bogans progression static looking for members

Looking for all roles for a progression/learning static, wednesday training and sunday raids (20:00 AEST). Looking to expand these times*

Looking for

-chronos tanks-heal druids-healing scourge-Bannerslaves-And dps roles

As we are a learning static we dont required full ascend (would be a bonus) but right traited exotic is a must. Also an understanding of your roles requirements within the raid.

Discord is our communication tool and is required.

Also we invite the experienced player that wish to share their knowledge to a fresh group. All we ask here is to bring patience.

Please contact myself either here or ingame. Thank you very much for your time and see you soon.

• 3 months later...

Hi, I'm from sydney and I have just started the game few days ago. Hit level80 with my ranger yesterday and got full set of exotic so far.Is it possible to join your discord first to get to know the Aus community? I'm on HOD server but I can transfer server anytime if everything goes well.

My discord name is: Myths7k#5915

Cheers!

@Myths.5047 said:Hi, I'm from sydney and I have just started the game few days ago. Hit level80 with my ranger yesterday and got full set of exotic so far.Is it possible to join your discord first to get to know the Aus community? I'm on HOD server but I can transfer server anytime if everything goes well.

My discord name is: Myths7k#5915

Cheers!

You'll have a ingame invite coming soon and a discord requesting pending, see you soon mate :)

• 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...

Update:
We are running training and progression. We do raids on Mondays and Fridays at 8:30PM AEST and are happy to have more people. I know I personally am in NA but these raids are worth the fun.

We also have a fractal group and are gathering more people that want to learn about them. If that sounds great, you can message grouch or myself or ask a BoB member. Hope to see you!

• 1 month later...

I wouldn't mind some raid training myself.  It will be a lot easier than forming groups on my own.  Discord is BloodRedArachnid#1198

I have 8/9 classes, except for ranger.  The current builds I have in full ascended are:

Elementalist:

Berserker

Harrier

Necromancer:

Berserker

Viper

Mesmer:

Berserker

Viper

Diviner

Guardian:

Harrier

Berserker

Griever

Revenant:

Berserker

Viper

Diviner

Warrior:

Berserker

Viper*

Thief:

Berserker

Viper

Engineer:

Berserker

*I have very little experience with condition warrior.

Some further notes: due to my disabilities, I won't always be able to make the meets.  I have no experience in raids... in GW2.  However, I am an avid fractal runner with DwD + LNHB.  I'm also not going into these totally blind, as I've watched videos of each raid.  Joining mostly to get training and regular raid runs, because it takes 6 weeks to get legendary armor in raids but 22 weeks to get it in WvW.  

2 hours ago, Blood Red Arachnid.2493 said:

Yep.  They wouldn't call it a disability if it didn't dis-able me from doing things.  Good news is, I'm usually awake and free during the scheduled raid time.  

Oh I think I was confused. I thought you meant you wouldn't be able to make it to our scheduled raids XD I'll send you an invite then?

• 2 months later...
  • 8 months later...

Current update:

HoT FC Static - Tuesdays 8PM AEST//3AM PST.

Openings for: (these are a little more versatile and not so rigid. Both of our healers can do heal/alac and heal/quick)
DPS

Quickness DPS

Alacrity DPS

Need people who are flexible with tower chrono if they so choose, reflect on matthias, sloth mushroom eater, cannons, and oil kite. These are usually filled but on the off chance that they are not or if we have a week where we are swapping people around so no one is in jail, you may be given a chance. I will ask you to fill out a google form if you are interested so if there are any roles you want to learn, please tell me. I try to swap things up to allow this when I can.

CM/Pof Progression - Wednesdays 8PM AEST//3AM PST.

(as of right now, it's not progression so much as focusing on consistent clearing. It's not a one pull, but almost always a clear for every PoF wing)

Openings for:

DPS

Healer

While we have many in this static that can heal, I would like someone who can so I don't have to always swap our dps to a healer. If you get tired, we can always sub you out to a different role for that day. Aside from myself, I try to avoid putting people in jail lol. As for healing though, please know pushing in kc/sh. It can be done without druid, although druid makes it easier. If you prefer to heal on stack, I can always run shields in CA. Obviously knowing more of the roles in the instances is a bonus, but mainly knowing the instances is what I am after.

For the DPS, being able to be greens, lamp, etc is a good thing. We tend to swap up who does them so the experience is good. If you want to learn a role, we can see about doing that. :) 

All I ask is that you are comfortable with all mechanics on the bosses.