Spellbreaker full counter visual bug

Druh.1092

@Xibalbar.7459 said:

@apharma.3741 said:It’s not just full counter it's many skills in the game, you can get guards constantly breathing fire, with the mace block up, mesmers with....stuff around them, I'll be honest I have no idea what it is but we called it the guys final form.

Final forum!

I have these visuall bugs maybe 1 times in 100 games. Dont know why some people seems to have it every match! These season the only thing kills me are facetanking people 2 scrouges in teamfight by doing 0 damage and ofc downstate quicker than i can travel from close to mid. (player issue, whos just facetanking scrouges)

I have the full counter bug about one in three games (one in two on a bad day), but I never see dragonhunter walls anymore. EVER. They are always invisible. It is just obnoxious, especially since they claimed to have fixed it more than a year and a half ago.

@Unholy Pillager.3791 said:

@Xibalbar.7459 said:

@apharma.3741 said:It’s not just full counter it's many skills in the game, you can get guards constantly breathing fire, with the mace block up, mesmers with....stuff around them, I'll be honest I have no idea what it is but we called it the guys final form.

Final forum!

I have these visuall bugs maybe 1 times in 100 games. Dont know why some people seems to have it every match! These season the only thing kills me are facetanking people 2 scrouges in teamfight by doing 0 damage and ofc downstate quicker than i can travel from close to mid. (player issue, whos just facetanking scrouges)

I have the full counter bug about one in three games (one in two on a bad day), but I never see dragonhunter walls anymore.
EVER
. They are always invisible (unless they're mine, on the occasions that I play dragonhunter myself). It is just obnoxious, especially since they claimed to have fixed it more than a year and a half ago.

• 1 month later...

Yeah this is a annoying bug, it happens like 50% of the time when i am fighting Spellbreakers...but this bug have been in the game for ages, its not something new. It happens to any skill that have special visual effects or sounds tied to it....weapons like Warrior hammer and mace have this too, or guard mace and even renewed focus can give visual bug, ranger greatsword lead too, its funny to see a ranger with that bird flying inside of it...in conclusion, this bugs have been here since the start, its only now with Spellbreaker that they kind give you a edge on the fight, but honestly dont expect Anet to fix it.

• 1 year later...

This is just getting stupid, this bug has been here for so long and its a blatant issue for pvpers and wvw players alike yet you can fix bugs no one cares about but not the ones people actually are complaining about, FIX THE BUG do not make this bug last until the new expansion. though with Arena-nets track record there will no doubt be a new bug to replace the old one in less than a week.