[Idea] Bounties in WvW!!

@Cristalyan.5728 said:

@Olivier Yuki.5614 said:Bounties in WvW sounds like a great idea!! I would be so hyped to play WvW if there were bounties!

Bounty means having an enemy player as target that you need to track down and kill.

I haven't thought much about it so feel free to post the potential consequences that might occur if the feature were to be implemented.

The only problem, from comments below is if your bounty targets leaves/logs-off often. But I guess it might be a risk the hunter has to take.

I wonder if you ever play WvW. Because if you play, I will put a bounty on you of 2 gold every single day if your idea will be ever implemented. I have some friends too playing mostly for the fun and who will help you to improve your enjoyable WvW experience by placing also 2 g/day on your head. I think we can easily spend over 30 gold only for daily to have you dead by the hand of a bounty hunter and not because of a random encounter. And if the fun will be real, I think I can find other guildmates too to bet 2 g/day on your head.

I want to have a system warning us when the bounty has been completed, in order to place another bounty. And to give the target a truly exciting WvW experience.

LOL Yep its all fun and games till its you not able to play wvw anymore because of being a target constantly. How would that go, could whole zerg groups hunt you down? I played a game that did bounties to have other players killed, cept not in instanced pvp areas but anywhere in the game world. Its not a good idea people would just stop playing, because lets face it the pvp personality is toxic. I love pvp and killing or being killed but its also very nasty in its mentality. I mean this game dont even have full pvp servers and you want bounties, real men pvp in open world. I would like to have open world pvp but it wont happen, why? because people say its toxic, the same mentality goes into bounty hunts trust me i been there when i was younger and meaner.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bounty does not sound terrible indeed, not sure it should revolve around players, since what people said they could stay at spawn/logg off.Perhaps something extra, chance of a nice shiny when you take a tower/keep? Of course the others would need to know what bounty is active so they can work with it.Take Aldon/Veloka/Langor for instance.