Obsidian Sanctum JP

There's almost never any players in OS, and its not a very difficult puzzle, but it is long.

I don't think Mesmers are commonly there.What server are you? I'm Aurora Glade, if its the same and our play time matches Id be happy to go through it with you.

I haven't done it in a while, but I remember it being not too bad.

I think it would be possible for a mesmer to port you to the end. I haven't done it in a long time and I'm pretty sleep deprived right now but as far as I remember there's no check points or keys or anything, it's just a matter of getting to the end, and that's actually relatively close to the beginning.

The problem is it's a long puzzle, it's not possible to camp the end since it's a WvW map and you're moved back to the spawn point when you log out and there's usually not many people there, so you're unlikely to find a mesmer just offering a port - you'd most likely have to arrange it in advance.

However I also recommend giving it a try yourself. It's unlikely you'll need to actually engage in WvW to do it, because there's rarely anyone else there, and if they are they're probably just trying to complete the puzzle. There are exceptions of course but in general if you don't attack they won't attack either, and some people will use emotes like /sit, /wave or /bow to indicate that they're friendly and will try not to hit you. (Although there's one part where that's easier said than done because you need to use some skills which both help you through the puzzle and hurt enemies in range.) Also as a courtesy towards other players don't activate any traps, they make the puzzle a lot harder, especially if you're not expecting it.

Edit: It might need two portals, because although the end is opposite the beginning it's a long way away and apparently out of range of the portal, but someone with more experience using portals might be able to find a good spot.

The Obsidian Sanctum JP also has multiple stealth fountains so you can do a large part of it while stealthed.

It is possible to portal and it was common during one of the events from way back where completing it was required for something.

The JP in the borderlands requires a key that is assembled from two pieces.

Enter WvW and then ask in /team periodically if someone can help. If you're willing to settle for making an appointment for later, I'm sure you'll be able to find someone (I wouldn't imagine people would want to miss peak hour play time for this).

You can also put up an LFG request. I'd try "Achievement Hunters Central" or "Mentoring → Adventurer's Guild"(both are infrequently used, so you might have to leave up the request periodically whenever you're on for extended periods and both are much much more likely than anyone noticing in the wvw/lfg)