Visions of Dragonfall: Heavy Corsair Boots

Hmmm strange. For me it progressed when I unlocked the chestpiece and not the boots, which I still don't have because of this achievement with the 10 wounds because it's pretty stressful solo and with a disability. Plus the 100 bridge events which is pretty annoying since everyone is camping at the bridges and you have to be ultra fast to get even a single piece of credit so I stopped the whole thing for now. (Yes I know I can get them through WvW but for that I'm just too busy with real life stuff and I don't have the motivation for it actually)Are you sure that the boots are required for the Dragonfall one? That would mean that I've encountered a bug then as well which would be unfair since everyone else needs the boots unlocked.

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Let us pray,

Lord Anet, we pray to you forgiveness for raging about a bug for 21 days now. We pray that tomorrow's patch will deliver us a fix, such that, we will then be blessed upon us,- Vision progression and creation. We are thankful for all that you do,

In Balthazar's name,

Amen

@Cynder.2509 said:Hmmm strange. For me it progressed when I unlocked the chestpiece and not the boots, which I still don't have because of this achievement with the 10 wounds because it's pretty stressful solo and with a disability. Plus the 100 bridge events which is pretty annoying since everyone is camping at the bridges and you have to be ultra fast to get even a single piece of credit so I stopped the whole thing for now. (Yes I know I can get them through WvW but for that I'm just too busy with real life stuff and I don't have the motivation for it actually)Are you sure that the boots are required for the Dragonfall one? That would mean that I've encountered a bug then as well which would be unfair since everyone else needs the boots unlocked.

It was initially chest in error and they changed it to boots. People who unlocked the chest prior to the patch kept their credit.

I have both the chest and boots unlocked. No credit.

Also, sounds like you’re referencing the mistshard armor (bridges), not the Corsair.

@Cups.3164 said:

@"Cynder.2509" said:Hmmm strange. For me it progressed when I unlocked the chestpiece and not the boots, which I still don't have because of this achievement with the 10 wounds because it's pretty stressful solo and with a disability. Plus the 100 bridge events which is pretty annoying since everyone is camping at the bridges and you have to be ultra fast to get even a single piece of credit so I stopped the whole thing for now. (Yes I know I can get them through WvW but for that I'm just too busy with real life stuff and I don't have the motivation for it actually)Are you sure that the boots are required for the Dragonfall one? That would mean that I've encountered a bug then as well which would be unfair since everyone else needs the boots unlocked.

It was initially chest in error and they changed it to boots. People who unlocked the chest prior to the patch kept their credit.

I have both the chest and boots unlocked. No credit.

Also, sounds like you’re referencing the mistshard armor (bridges), not the Corsair.

That's right but for the boots (which is the reward for the War Eternal meta achievement) you need to do the bridge studff that counts within the 18 achievements for the meta. That was what I was referring to. Nothing more!Besides, you need the mistshard stuff for Vision anyways.

Edit: slight correction. I mistook the achievement "My Beautiful Infrastructure" for "Eternally Yours" in the tier count. It was actually 25 events not 100. (which is still too much considering that the events are always done in one second and I don't have time to play for 24 hours straight)

• 1 year later...