Known Issue Tracker no update since 25th February, 2019

I am glad that we have a Known Issue Tracker but please ArenaNet, the last update on the tracker was on the 25th February, 2019.

I can remember how glad the people were after you gave us the tracker, but a Issue Tracker that does not get updates is worth nothing and on the site it states "You can expect updates here at least once a week".

Please continue updating the tracker.

I'd like to see it return, too.

It's always been manually curated. They had just gotten into a good groove where it was reliable for the specific sorts of issues raised there. (Even if it never was going to be comprehensive.)

As @Gop.8713 says: it's likely that they don't have the bandwidth right now. Updating the tracker used specific tools, that required training. And they need to be maintained by someone familiar enough with internal jargon to be able to translate into the sort of language that players are likely to understand (without misunderstanding).

• 1 month later...
  • ArenaNet Staff

@Illconceived Was Na.9781 said:I'd like to see it return, too.

As @Gop.8713 says: it's likely that they don't have the bandwidth right now. Updating the tracker used specific tools, that required training. And they need to be maintained by someone familiar enough with internal jargon to be able to translate into the sort of language that players are likely to understand (without misunderstanding).

I just wanted to provide an update about this, as the Customer Support Team kindly updated us about the Known Issue Tracker. The script that is used to update that webpage is currently broken. A notice at the top of the page was added to reflect that status. We want to fix this script but the people who can do it are currently busy, so we don't know when they'll be able to fix it. To be continued!