Wintersday idea. Two words:

I think mine would be "Group Queue". Having the ability to get into Snowball Mayhem or Toypocalypse with your group versus trying to count down to hit the same instance would be a good QoL change. And we are far enough out to be bringing these kinds of things forward from previous years' suggestions.

@"TheGrimm.5624" said:I think mine would be "Group Queue". Having the ability to get into Snowball Mayhem or Toypocalypse with your group versus trying to count down to hit the same instance would be a good QoL change. And we are far enough out to be bringing these kinds of things forward from previous years' suggestions.

Gosh I would love that! My choice would be Bells with my guildies!

@Kate Soulguard.7132 said:

@"TheGrimm.5624" said:I think mine would be "Group Queue". Having the ability to get into Snowball Mayhem or Toypocalypse with your group versus trying to count down to hit the same instance would be a good QoL change. And we are far enough out to be bringing these kinds of things forward from previous years' suggestions.

Gosh I would love that! My choice would be Bells with my guildies!

Good point, that is another one where we try and do the 5,43,2,1, click! method to get the same instance.