[Fixed] Bioluminescent Weapons: no reward chest!

If this was intentional it wasn't very transparent of the devs to just do it and not mention it since many of us have been in the routine of getting entire sets on release and expecting the 7 ticket rebate as the reward (the AP is too low to matter much to most I think, but those tickets are important for future collections). I'm waiting on adding the rest of the skins (only added one so far) until I see some answer to this.

@"Pterikdactyl.7630" said:

@VDAC.2137 said:Anet just posted this is being fixed! :)

Oh good, this is the first set since Beastslayer that I have wanted to buy the full set for.

They are nice! =) My favorite set so far has been Dreamthistle but I haven’t gotten the whole set yet as it returned only when I was on a hiatus! Next time! looks at avatar You have good taste. :yum:

@VDAC.2137 said:

@"Pterikdactyl.7630" said:

@VDAC.2137 said:Anet just posted this is being fixed! :)

Oh good, this is the first set since Beastslayer that I have wanted to buy the full set for.

They are nice! =) My favorite set so far has been Dreamthistle but I haven’t gotten the whole set yet as it returned only when I was on a hiatus! Next time!
looks at avatar
You have good taste. :yum:

Lol! I cheaped out on just a couple Dreamthistle pieces last time they made a rotation but have all the pieces I'd realistically use now. Definitely up there as one of the best sets for sure. :)