List of plague signet cripple locations.

I'm making a video that requires my character to be crippled while walking, and the easiest way to do that is to use plague signet to draw long duration cripples from NPC's, but i can only find 2 locations in which I can do this. I'd like some more map choice for this part so are there any more locations besides Vendrake or Demoralized_Seraph which has long duration cripple when drawn from plague signet?

I have an alternative idea, though not a concrete idea for a mob or location. Plague signet implies necromancer. Instead of pulling conditions from allies, you could also instead put a lot of crippled on a foe and throw dagger 4 into a reflect. Not as easy to pull off, because you need an enemy that reflects and that you can kill without killing yourself. But maybe it helps... :)

I forget which ones exactly, but there are Forged enemies that give 15+ sec cripples. perhaps look in Crystal Oasis at the events in the southeast corner where forged are attacking the villagers. bet you can get a minute or more. also, consider using Signets of Suffering so you can pull 2 condis instead of just one. good luck