Alpha beetle kill - EU plz help

@Valgar.9576 said:Cause if you are dying, then I'm sure if you set up a LFG or yell in the map chat for someone to come help, it should be easy enough

It depends, since that area is off the beaten track, so you won't see players wandering into that part of the map, and most other players are concerned with getting the meta complete. Had similar issues when I was doing the collection about 4 months after it had been introduced.

They really really need to revert this mob back to a Veteran. It was elevated to Champion because it died too quickly by the mobs of players going for the mount after its release. Now that fix creates a new problem that shouldn't exist.

I'm having the same problem. I'm looking at the Alpha Beetle right now, but I need help to kill it for my Roller Beetle mount. I've tried advertising in Group Finder twice now, but I can't get any responses. Could a few people come help me kill this so I can get my Roller Beetle? I wish it was still a Veteran. I wouldn't need any help then.

EDIT: Some people came and helped me right after I posted this. lol Thanks, anyway.

@Celtic Lady.3729 said:I'm having the same problem. I'm looking at the Alpha Beetle right now, but I need help to kill it for my Roller Beetle mount. I've tried advertising in Group Finder twice now, but I can't get any responses. Could a few people come help me kill this so I can get my Roller Beetle? I wish it was still a Veteran. I wouldn't need any help then.

EDIT: Some people came and helped me right after I posted this. lol Thanks, anyway.

Are you able to get online in the evening? I'm often surprised by how many people are around during when I'm at home on a week day but it really doesn't compare to the numbers in the evening and at weekends so that on it's own might make a big difference in the number of people willing and able to help.

If you can get online in the evening, or if you're willing to wait until Monday, feel free to add me in-game (this is my main account) and message me when you want help with the beetle, I'd be happy to come and kill it with you. Same goes for @doctorslay.7401.