Buff weaver's attunement cd

Grimreaper.5370

I'd take what ever nerf/rework is necessary to have a ~1.5 second attunement cd so ~3 seconds was the longest you'd ever have to wait to have the exact hotbar you wanted to equip your self with as weaver.

Or better yet just rework weaver to have nearly no attunement cd so the most elite APM junkies can show us their god like skills. I know this will never happen but please, let me dream.

Tbh I don't understand why attunements in general have high cooldowns considering that auto attacks are generally weak and weapon skills have high cooldowns themselves. It's literally impossible to abuse low attunement CD because you'd have nothing to cast anyway.

I also don't understand why warrior trait cuts weapon swap cd by around 45% while arcane reduces by only 15%. Or why certain healing skills have 1 sec cast time, cleanse a lot of conditions and even benefit from those, while ele has to channel for 2 sec while healing a lot less than other heals.

@steki.1478 said:Tbh I don't understand why attunements in general have high cooldowns considering that auto attacks are generally weak and weapon skills have high cooldowns themselves. It's literally impossible to abuse low attunement CD because you'd have nothing to cast anyway.

I also don't understand why warrior trait cuts weapon swap cd by around 45% while arcane reduces by only 15%. Or why certain healing skills have 1 sec cast time, cleanse a lot of conditions and even benefit from those, while ele has to channel for 2 sec while healing a lot less than other heals.

There are many things that are impossible to understand. It's an outdated profession. In my opinion, the better path would be to make the skills worth the 10 sec attunement CD rather than reduce the attunement CD further.