what you will do if you ..

I either: put myself in a boss train that has oodles of down time and sew doll clothes for my granddaughter, or work on proofing for a company that lets me do it at my own pace, or read my Kindle, or (reluctantly) do the housework that needs doing that day(I assign myself days of the week to do specific things or I'd just procrastinate forever) or take my granddaughter to the playground and post here on my phone, or play Skyrim, or watch tv. Yes, I usually put housework over tv. Just nothing good on these days. Maybe it's the stay off my lawn syndrome.

@jassim.1724 said:what you will do if you feel boring in the game?what i do? helping people .. give them hope

Depends on why I'm bored.

Boredom with a game usually comes from one two sources:

• You're lacking a goal, possibly with a feeling of having done everything.
  • You're stuck in a rut, just doing the same things over and over.

The second one is relatively easy to break - move out of your comfort zone and do something you don't usually do.

The first is a bit trickier. If you feel like you've done all there is, then a break is probably a very good idea.If not, then trying new things can show you new possible goals.

But maybe most important - if you don't feel like logging in, don't. (at least unless you have a static group, then maybe talk to them first.)There is absolutely nothing wrong with taking a break from a game

@jassim.1724 said:what you will do if you feel boring in the game?Do something else. I've got a couple of books I want to finish reading, some crotcheting and knitting that's been taking far too long, several household projects, friends, other games ... there's no shortage of things to do even in the rare event that nothing in this game is appealing to me at the moment :) .

@jassim.1724 said:what you will do if you feel boring in the game?what i do? helping people .. give them hope

I have yet to get bored with the game, only bored with what I'm doing in the game. When that happens, I switch to doing something different in game. Lately I've been clearing up partially completed collections or achievements. I started playing shortly after POF, so I had a lot to catch up on, and didn't want to waste time hunting down APs, but now it's something I'm doing.

Probably still not going to complete the last part of the Sandswept Golemn collection, as that just seems like too much work for an ascended back piece I don't need (already have 3 unused ones in the bank), but I'm considering doing the Requiem Armor collection.

In the midst of that I still drop into fractals and WvW, and take out some alts to try and farm keys (but get transmutation charges instead...grrr), and even recently I opted to finish the core story on another alt when I realized there was a Pact Weapon skin I wanted, and didn't feel like spending 5g in the TP for it.

But if I ever truly get bored of the game - yeah, I'll just do something else. Best part is I can come back in a week/month, etc, and not be 'behind' in terms of gear or progression.

Same as everyone else really, if I'm bored I go and do something else either in GW2 or outside of it. It is a game after all, the point of it is to have fun so if you're not having fun there's no reason to be playing. With possible short-term exceptions of course - I don't find sorting out my inventory particularly enjoyable, but I want the gold/materials and the space for more stuff, so I do it. But I try to space things like that out so I'm just doing a bit at a time instead of trying to find time to open and sell/salvage stacks of unidentified gear.

Whenever I finish something I'm doing or I get bored with it I just think about what I want to do now, and then go and do that. Or (more likely) I have to stop before I'm bored to go and make the dinner or hang washing up or go to bed or whatever.

@Tanner Blackfeather.6509 said:

Depends on why I'm bored.

Boredom with a game usually comes from one two sources:
  • You're lacking a goal, possibly with a feeling of having done everything.
  • You're stuck in a rut, just doing the same things over and over.

The second one is relatively easy to break - move out of your comfort zone and do something you don't usually do.

The first is a bit trickier. If you feel like you've done all there is, then a break is probably a very good idea.If not, then trying new things can show you new possible goals.

But maybe most important - if you don't feel like logging in, don't. (at least unless you have a static group, then maybe talk to them first.)
There is absolutely nothing wrong with taking a break from a game

oh nice

Don't know as I'm only online for dailies, if my guild's doing something or if there's new content since I got everyting done what could be done already like other vets. Working on music maybe or playing something else or drawing or listening to music. That's what I usually do